• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #27 - Favorite Fire Pokémon

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Ninetales.

It is mystic, elegant, cute and powerful at the same time. It is also mysterious and..well it's legend is nice.

Plus, it has nine tails and blue flames :D

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    I gotta say infernape its so awesome but i guess its the anime that made me like it so much. And im not meaning Ash infernape i mean Flints its awesome taking hits then coming back with a powerfull move itsl ike magic xD

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    My top 2 and Infernape and Chandelure. They just seem epic to me and their moves are awesome.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Rapidash! It's a unicorn who can burn all those little girls who scream "omg it's a unicorn"!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    MY TOP 5 would be:
    NINETAILS
    FLAREON
    MOLTRES
    the cute CHARMANDER
    and.... RAPIDASH!

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    there is two that are quite obvious (what's up with the obvious questions)
    well fire type Pokémon has a lot of significance with me... I am married to a fire type, and I travel by fire type.... those two fire type are my favorite fire type Pokémon...
    Reshiram is first one (my wife)
    Moltres is the other one (my transportation)

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Does it even need to be said?

Volcarona

but I also like Arcanine, Reshiram, Monferno, Heatran, and Typhlosion.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Infernape, Volcarona and Heatran. All from a competitive sense, though. From a non-competitive sense, Torchic/Pokabu are definitely the cutest. :)

Tepig, omg did I just say Pokabu lol.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I have a lot of favorite fire types, but if I had to pick one from them, I guess I'd be Arcanine. I've been in love with this fire-type ever since it debuted in the game and in the anime. :) .. It's full of epicness!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my favriote fire-type Pokemons are Charizard,Infernape,Chandelure and Arcanine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Houndoom, Arcanine, and well that's about it. They are completely savage! XD!

WizPoke

I Love Horse Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    For me it would be Charmander - Charmeleon - Charizard.

Heck, my cat is even named Charmander!

Though Ponyta and Rapidash have always been my favorites as well ... as they are horses, and as my profile says - I Love Horse Pokemon!

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
    Years
    I like Torkoal because of his personality in the anime. I also like his White Smoke ability coupled with Shell Armor. Overall, a good fire pokemon on the roster.

Last edited:
    Back