• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #28 - Favorite Grass Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
Years
  • Abomasnow, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Torterra, Snivy, Whimsicott, Sawsbuck, Venusaur, Cradily or Tropius. I cant decide.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Torterra is my favourite Grass-type Pokémon. I like Torterra's moves. Synthesis, Razor Leaf, and Leaf Storm are great moves. Also Torterra's Overgrown is good thing. Torterra is also determinated Pokémon and that's what I respect. Overall Torterra is strong Pokémon. Also Torterra is one of my two favourite Pokémons.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Sceptile

Why? My Sceptile was really tough back at Emerald (but Azumarill was my most powerful despite being an HM slave). I like it's design and Leaf Blade pwns. Sceptile is so powerful and well..he's cool too.

Runner-ups:
    Leafeon
    Lilligant
    Arceus (hey it can be a grass type k)
    Cherrim
    Whismicott
    Snivy and friends
    Bayleef
    and more..

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years

• Maractus
    This kooky little cactus is too cute. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her sprite. It may not the best stats but they aren't everything. I can just imagine it dancing around and it's anime episode just made me love it even more. Mine is called Trixi and this name suits her perfectly and she is my got to pokemon for musicals and dream world stuff. I amazed she hasn't been mentioned yet.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • I love almost all the grass types.

When it comes to favorite I'll say it has to be pokemons like Bulbasaur, Pansage and most of all Servine!

Bulbasaur because they are cute and after seeing Ash's and May's bulbasaurs, I am in love them.
    Pansage because I used to have it in my pokemon black team. It's very useful.
    Servine because it is simply gorgeous. A unique pokemon which is b'ful and at the same time kicks a$$es!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • My favourite grass type Pokemon is Tangela. Tangela is my 3rd favourite Pokemon, always has been always will be. I'm not all that sure why it is, I guess I always thought it looked awesome and was super cool to use in Pokemon Gold (and how you could catch lv40 ones at Mt Silver). And it's not awful for a competitive Pokemon either (even though it's unevolved). iicr it was banned in LC because it ripped apart teams in the sun. I like all grass types pretty much, except Shiftry, I hate Shiftry.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Meganium-It has to be the best and cutest grass Pokemon ever!!!It also has a very good movesets! :D

Shaymin-It is round and cute and good moves! :D

Ludicolo-I love the fact that it likes music!It also is one of the only 3 water/grass types and has an awesome moveset!

Tropius-Its so awesome!!!You cant help but liking the little guy!It has greaat stats and a good moveset.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Bulbasaur

best grass starter in my opinion has an awsome evolution

Sensui

Ascend
    Years
  • Exeggutor, Cradily, and Sceptile. Always been my favourites, Sceptile was such a badass starter and Cradily is up there because the fossil Pokemon are my favourite kind.

Exeggutor for it's awesome power, tore down everyone in HG with Solarbeam and Psychic.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • My favorite grass Pokemon is Roserade. It's so elegant and beautiful, and it's prevolutions are adorable (I love Roselia). Roserade is also so great in battling. I love the design of it, high class masque apparel, and the charismatic flair it has.

I also am a fan of Lilligant, Serperior, Meganium, Cradily, and Breloom.

Years
  • Sceptile and it's whole evolutionary chain. I was used to flowery, leafy things as grass types until I saw him in R/S/E and was like, "Hey, that's a gecko!"

All time favorite Grass-type. Though with B/W, Snivy is coming a close second. :D

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Actually I never use Grass-Pokémon (except Ferrothron while a strategic try, but I quickly leave it). I think they're really weak. Well, that doesn't prevent me from appreciating them nevertheless :pink_nod:
    I love Chikorita ! In the anime "she" was so cute.
    I think Leafeon is also really graceful, even if I wouldn't have imagined the grass Eeveelution like that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I'm really not that into Grass type Pokemon but if I had to choose one is probably going to have to be Megainum because Meganium has helped me a lot in the Battle Frontier in both Pokemon Emerald, Platinum and Soul Silver. My second would have to be Sceptile due to it looking very cool.

:t354:TG

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    My list consists of:

Oddish
    Meganium
    Bellossom
    Lombre
    Tropius
    Shaymin
    Pansage
    Lilligant
    Virizion

If I had to choose just one of those it would probably be... between Virizion, Shaymin, Tropius, Bellossom and Meganium... tough one... okay out of those 5 I'll narrow it down to Virizion and Meganium... I honestly can't choose, so...

Virizion in the game
    Meganium in the TCG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back