• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #29 - Favorite Electric Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably my favs are the Raichu line (like Raichu the most though), Flaaffy, Rotom and Emolga screw emolga GIVE ME TYNAMO AND JOLTIK <3333

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon General Poll #29 - Favorite Electric Pokémon

Awww hell yeah Magnezone! Trap dem steel types so my dragons can go DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS! BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGHHGHGH! ON THE OPPONENT.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I like the classic electric-types. My favorite for the longest time has been Zapdos. It wins.

Of course, Magnemite and Voltorb deserve honorable mention. And I think they did very well with electric-types in B/W: Zekrom, Joltik, and of course Stunfisk. Very original ideas.

Years
  • Pokémon General Poll #29 - Favorite Electric Pokémon

Mareep is cute, and of course Stunfisk makes me laugh when I see it, but only Magnemite has a cute googly eye and I just love the design overall. It's a little levitating ball with magnet hands. How is that not adorable? And when I sprite it it's even cuter.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Luxray~~
    He's just so awesome aand has X-ray vision.
    Jolteon comes close.

OMG THIS POST IS SO INFORMAL OMG OMG OMG D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    favorite electric pokemon

electirivire. I love this whole evoultion from elekid, and then to electabuzz

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • I like these:

Pikachu: cause Pikachu is so cute and fuzzy, plus it's evo is totally cool!

Pichu: the super cute tiny Pikachu version! No wonder i can't resesi ^^

Raichu: Love it's looks, really a great evo for Pikachu plus it's cry is cool ;)

Mareep: The first pokemon I ever saw, it was my fave then it's still one of my fave now :)

Flaffy: I dunno, i just love sheep so yeah xD

Ampharose: So cute, and cool, love it's design.

Emolga: The new Pachirisu aww!~

Pachirisu: Love it's super cute cheeks aww!

Jolteon: I love all the eevee evo's so i love this one to :)

Minun: Plain cuteness :3

Plusle: same as Minun

Shinx: cute pokemon, i love it's evo's to.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Pachirisu: Pachirisu is cutest Pokémon ever and Dawn have one! Also Dawn's Pachirisu have beautiful combination moves in anime. <3

Luxray: Luxray was my second Pokémon in Pearl. Also it's cool and have great moves.

Years
  • Raichu: Tough looking S.O.B in my team

Zapdos: The 1st fly and zap pokemon! Beat that!! lol

Manetric: Awesome apperance, and it's shiny version kick's arse.

Zekrom: The newest Electric type, plus it's part Dragon, need I say more? XD

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
  • Favourite Pokemon (Non-Competitive)

Jolteon has to be the coolest electric pokemon. His design is sick and just screams out coolness. His amazing thunders are always a joy to spam and he looks good doing so ^.^

Ok Rotom W has been a staple on many of my teams and many others for obvious reasons. He can take down so many threats in the current metagame through his crippling moves such as Will-O-Wisp or even trick. He can also take down threats through his powerful STAB Hydropumps or Thunders while having the ability to volt switch out of trouble

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
  • I like most Rotom forms and Pikachu, but that's it, strangely, I don't like "the other generation Pikachus"(Namely Pichu,Minun,Plusle,Pachirisu and Emolga) very much ... I guess they just don't appeal to me,but Emolga is ... okay

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • My favourite one is Zapdos.
    I often use it in my team, and I'm never disappointed. Its double type is totally useful.
    Tough, well-designed (1G rox), graceful, stylishness... It's so badass !

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • My favorite electric Pokemon is Shinx. (It's also one of my favorite Pokemon of all time along with Eevee and Victini) Shinx is so cute. I wish I could pick it up and hug it. I plan on getting a Shinx plushy cause Shinx is so cute.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I love Electric-types, so this is gonna be tough. Initial list:

Voltorb
    Chinchou
    Ampharos
    Raikou
    Zebstrika

Hmmm... I can narrow it down to Zebstrika and Ampharos from there... I'm gonna go with Zebstrika. I'd totally train one of those if Pokémon were real.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back