• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • Indexed Boy Ow's,(now doing girl.)

Pokémon Genesis
    Pokémon Genesis
    Pokémon Genesis

Pokémon Genesis
    Pokémon Genesis

Pokémon Genesis
    Pokémon Genesis
    Pokémon Genesis

Pokémon Genesis

A Patch will be sent out soon
    • With the walking OW's
    • and hopefully no bugs.

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Looking Good :)

I found another error in the 1t town, when you 1st walk in the town you go left and walk along the fence and when the trees are you can walk on the fence for a few spaces back and fro, I have screeny's but there on my other PC but I'll try to get on here as soon as :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Those r kool! ^^
    Do u plan on changing the dad to something else, dshayabusa? :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    Well, I like your hack much, the only thing that I do not like a lot of sound the palettes, and what mas I like they are the sprits.
    Regards and luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Amazing. I've been playing non-stop. I noticed a graphical error at the houses in the Frost city place. Also, Mike was much harder than his brother. Damn Vaporeon would never die. Also, does Vibrava evolve into FLygon at Lv.36 or 45? I'm asking this because you modified the evoloution level once so I figured you would do it again.

Edit: Are there any plans for a VS Seeker? Also, the fourth gym leader's title is too decieving "Iron-Willed Queen" makes me think Steel not ground. I beat the fourth leader, but oddly enough her pokemon all gave less than 30 EXP each. What is up with that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    awesome!!! this hack rocks, luv the storyline so far and can some1 pzl tell me how far u can go in beta 2? thanks i appreciate it

Last edited:

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • hmmm....I have to say this is prbably one of the better hacks I've see on here!!! This looks really good! Keep up the hard work!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey there D-sha, (I still can't spell that username. :P) looks like things are still running smoothely, good to hear. The trainer sprite screenshots look fine to me too. How's the level rate / movesets coming? Any changes I could help out with?

Need any help or opinion you know how to get to me~ Keep up the fantastic work! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    More Graphical errors: Granite City's houses when you first enter messed up, but it fixes once you leave and go out of a building.

RedOneH28

RED
    Years
  • The first pokemon trainer battle you have other than your rival uses a Nidoran which has the Poison point ability. This is bad because you can't get an antidote and your only choice is to go back home. I suggest you change that first trainers pokemon to something easier probably a normal type or at least something that doesn't have an ability like that.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Looking Good :)

I found another error in the 1t town, when you 1st walk in the town you go left and walk along the fence and when the trees are you can walk on the fence for a few spaces back and fro, I have screeny's but there on my other PC but I'll try to get on here as soon as :)
    Thanks for that, fixed now.

I meant the warps i have a way to figure out the warps.Als is it out? Cause if so im happy.
    Beta 2? Yeah its out.

Those r kool! ^^
    Do u plan on changing the dad to something else, dshayabusa? :\
    Maybe but I don't really see the need to change it as long as I don't use that same OW elsewhere.

Hello! That such?
    Well, I like your hack much, the only thing that I do not like a lot of sound the palettes, and what mas I like they are the sprits.
    Regards and luck!
    Thanks! The palletes? I haven't change the palletes too much they still look quite similar to FireRed I just made them sightly brighter.

Amazing. I've been playing non-stop. I noticed a graphical error at the houses in the Frost city place. Also, Mike was much harder than his brother. Damn Vaporeon would never die. Also, does Vibrava evolve into FLygon at Lv.36 or 45? I'm asking this because you modified the evoloution level once so I figured you would do it again.

Edit: Are there any plans for a VS Seeker? Also, the fourth gym leader's title is too decieving "Iron-Willed Queen" makes me think Steel not ground. I beat the fourth leader, but oddly enough her pokemon all gave less than 30 EXP each. What is up with that?
    Yeah, I know how to fix that problem now but thanks for reminding me. Yeah Mike is pretty tough but it depends on your starter, Gavin can be really tough too if you don't have the right pokemon.

It evolves at level 42. I don't think there is much need for the VS. Seeker ro be honest, you'll be pretty high leveled at the end of the game, though now that you remind me, I'm going to have to delete the VS. Seeker parts out of their scripts.

Originally she was going to be Steel, Rock and Ground but I want to save Steel for later on. I'll probably change it. Yeah. Like I said before, she uses some D/P Pokemon that aren't programmed in properly... yet. I don't want to work on them until I have properly resized sprites.

awesome!!! this hack rocks, luv the storyline so far and can some1 pzl tell me how far u can go in beta 2? thanks i appreciate it
    Beta 2 goes to Palerose Town and the 5th gym though I recommend that you stop playing at Granite City just because there isn't much to do in Palerose anyway.

Hey there D-sha, (I still can't spell that username. :P) looks like things are still running smoothely, good to hear. The trainer sprite screenshots look fine to me too. How's the level rate / movesets coming? Any changes I could help out with?

Need any help or opinion you know how to get to me~ Keep up the fantastic work! :D
    Yeah, a lot of people have problems with my username. Things were running smoothly, I've been busy with what feels like everything except hacking. The OWs will probably be re-done, because I want to add a backpack to the hero and fix the side-on OWs.

I'll probably stick with the movesets I have made for the starters, unless you want to make some improvements. I'll need your help when I have to start making the Elite 4, I want them to be really, really hard to beat.

More Graphical errors: Granite City's houses when you first enter messed up, but it fixes once you leave and go out of a building.
    Yeah, I won't fix that till the final release.

The first pokemon trainer battle you have other than your rival uses a Nidoran which has the Poison point ability. This is bad because you can't get an antidote and your only choice is to go back home. I suggest you change that first trainers pokemon to something easier probably a normal type or at least something that doesn't have an ability like that.
    Good point, thanks.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Can anyone explain why I can´t save my progress? It says - Save error. Please exchange backup memory. I´m using GBA ver. 1.7. What should I do?

do you have the save type set to flash 128k

Last edited:
    Back