• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hello! I just started playing this hack and it is very cool :)
I just want to report a glitch or bug, im sorry if it has been reported before. I am in the cave after the first gym and i was playing a trainer that his first pkmn was geodude. When i was fighting him it said "Geodude used !" and it froze...

Why "cut" doesnt work? I got the first badge got past the next cave and did the event in the building in the tenth floor.I can't win the gym in that city because it needs surf. After the event the sleeping man left and i was able to go south.I beated Gary and went through until a route that has a hospital and the only way to go though it is to cut the tree to get into a cave.Can someone help me pls?

Talk to one of the people and they will let you ride their pokemon.
seriously Dshayabusa(finally spelled it right), you should get someone to help you with a tutorial, these questions are getting annoying.
and i'm pretty sure you are tired of them also.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2008
What a great hack, I dont know if the 81 rare candies was intentional or not but, nice. Anyways I was heading down route 5 and right where there is an entrance to a mountain there is a trainer directly next to it. I battled him hoping he would give me something, instead he just spews forth a wall of blank text.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
A very nice hack.. i really enjoy the game up to palerose city.. great job!! more power... is there a new beta release? can't wait to play it..

Years
wow, nice scenery, like u said. The mapping is very well done, kudos to the mapper, and why not the entire team! Good scripting, the sprites are authentic. Very, very nice job.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
Years
Nice work, awesome hack.
I found a glitch, when you receive your pokemon if you want to give him a nickname the screen frozes, sorry if it was already reported.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I see great spriting( Not OW spriting) in the hack. But I wonder when does the OW spriting gets done?
Hopefully before the release of beta 3.

HEY IM STUCK I FINISHED THE FIRST GYM WHERE DO I GO AFTER THAT
Exit from the east in Felridge. Don't use caps, it won't help your question get answered any quicker.

Great hack! It is one of best hacks I played.
Thanks, :P

That was great!
Good work keep it up man!
Thanks!

Kk, I've fixedd them thanks.

Your 1st Image Link leads to this
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_03.png:

The 2nd one is new as far as I know but useful :P
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_04.png

The 3rd one is a known glitch;
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_01.png

The 4th one I reported a while ago and he said he's fixed it :) ;
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_02.png

The 5th one is a new one I think (I dunno);
Pokemon-FireRedGBA_05.png

I posted all the images here so it would be easier for dshayabusa :)

Any updates recently ?
Unfortunately not, exams start next week and go for two weeks. You can expect some then.

Hello! I just started playing this hack and it is very cool :)
I just want to report a glitch or bug, im sorry if it has been reported before. I am in the cave after the first gym and i was playing a trainer that his first pkmn was geodude. When i was fighting him it said "Geodude used !" and it froze...

Why "cut" doesnt work? I got the first badge got past the next cave and did the event in the building in the tenth floor.I can't win the gym in that city because it needs surf. After the event the sleeping man left and i was able to go south.I beated Gary and went through until a route that has a hospital and the only way to go though it is to cut the tree to get into a cave.Can someone help me pls?
Talk to one of the people in the gym they will let you borrow their pokemon.

What a great hack, I dont know if the 81 rare candies was intentional or not but, nice. Anyways I was heading down route 5 and right where there is an entrance to a mountain there is a trainer directly next to it. I battled him hoping he would give me something, instead he just spews forth a wall of blank text.
Uhh, yeah those are bothe mistakes, I'll fix them.

A very nice hack.. i really enjoy the game up to palerose city.. great job!! more power... is there a new beta release? can't wait to play it..
No, not for a while at least.

wow, nice scenery, like u said. The mapping is very well done, kudos to the mapper, and why not the entire team! Good scripting, the sprites are authentic. Very, very nice job.
The team is in the first page but apart from Cirothe who is now doing the sprites, I'm doing everything.

Nice work, awesome hack.
I found a glitch, when you receive your pokemon if you want to give him a nickname the screen frozes, sorry if it was already reported.
Thanks, thats been reported several times though. I hate that script.

wher do i get fly??
can some1 tell me
Nowhere its not in the beta.

Uh...I don't think you can...

That's it. I'm going to make a walkthrough.
Mankunouichi is already writing one...

That would help, but if you did that, then what will my Genesis Help Thread

in here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152300 for?
You should have asked for permission before creating that, prince112. I was going to create one myself after the release of beta 3.

I'm going to have this closed. Theres no need for it to be open. I won't open this for a long time, maybe not until I've finished beta 3.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I'm reopening this thread to release a fixed version of beta 2. Not only does it feature fixes for almost all the bugs there are new routes, new trainers, fixed connections, obtainable D/P Pokemon, map changes, script changes and some other stuff that I can't remember.

Download link is here and also in the first post.

iBlade

~Spriter~
Years
Cool sprites .. the new tiles look veeery good .. I think .. I will play the game when it will be finish .. Good luck ..

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
why trainers in the Latim City National Library have lvl 25+ of pokemons? i got lvls 20-
Weird

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow, it's good that you re-opened the thread.
This is a great hack, and I can't wait to play the fixed version of Beta 2.

Good luck, dshayabusa.
I bet I've spelled your name wrong several times in the past.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
why trainers in the Latim City National Library have lvl 25+ of pokemons? i got lvls 20-
Weird
Yeah, don't bother battling the trainers there. I'm not 100% sure about what I'm going to do with it yet.

Think I'll play Genesis..the fixed version of course :P
How far does the beta goto?
The same length as beta 2 except that it has all the sea routes + a few new ones. Its 6 badges long.

Years
I have some questions about beta 2 bugfix.Where is Palerose gym leader?He's not in the gym.Also where's the sixth gym?The path north of Routr 11 is blocked by invisible walls.Are you going to show us a map of Serao?Those are my questions.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I have some questions about beta 2 bugfix.Where is Palerose gym leader?He's not in the gym.Also where's the sixth gym?The path north of Routr 11 is blocked by invisible walls.Are you going to show us a map of Serao?Those are my questions.
The gym leader isn't supposed to be there. The sixth gym is the one without the gym leader or is it the 5th? Either way its the last one in the beta. That blocked off area leads to a map with some bugs. I haven't made a world map yet but that'll definitely be in the next beta since you'll be able to get fly then.

Back