• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Very nice, but the one thing that bothers me is that the morning and night time colours are extremely saturated - if I were you, I'd take away some of the colour. I mean, night isn't blue and morning isn't gold, they're more subtle than that... just a suggestion. :)

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    EDIT: ^I intend to finish this when I'm actually, well, finished with the game. I want to put in the Sevii Islands along with Kanto, and I'm also going to put a past-Kanto area that'll be unlocked after the Elite 4 and that'll be the "Time Capsule"

Wow, that past Kanto sounds just like an idea they had at another GSC remake about a past Johto. It even used the time capsule.

Waudby

Its not the easiest way but unless u have the set already, i have an idea! Take the attachments i got ones the gym from gold and ones the gym from ruby u cud try using the gold one as a templete!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    nah, he doesn't need to. Here's the Johto Ice Gym:

give credit to Colin, he made all of Johto for fun and mainly because he knew it was gonna be used on Chromatite, I guess you can use it as far as you give him credit :)

Waudby

Kwl i thought sum1 had doen johto! it looks kwl! GymLeaderLance99 does this help?

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    hey have you heard of gamemaker 6.1?
    its free, but if you register it (not free) you get a better version of it
    www.gamemaker.nl i use it and made some games, its cool its a bit like rpg maker but easier!
    -------------SCREENSHOTS--------------------

Last edited:

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    lol ok,
    if you don`t use your registered version can i have it?
    ho yeah and gymleaderland99 do you have a demo of that game for us to download?

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    nah, he doesn't need to. Here's the Johto Ice Gym:
    give credit to Colin, he made all of Johto for fun and mainly because he knew it was gonna be used on Chromatite, I guess you can use it as far as you give him credit :)
    If that's the case, did he make a charset for the red Gyarados, Sudowoodo, and Miltank?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Awesome screenies!!
    Very nice, but the one thing that bothers me is that the morning and night time colours are extremely saturated - if I were you, I'd take away some of the colour. I mean, night isn't blue and morning isn't gold, they're more subtle than that... just a suggestion.

It kinda is blue if you take away the blue from night it would be <gulp>........black and white :paranoid:

I mean really night dose have a blue effect ( well in new zealand is dose )

and G/S/C uses blue for the night and yelloish for morining!

andyway keep it up!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    no, he hasn't done those yet, here's what he has done:

- All Johto Cities, Routes, Forests, Caves and Gyms
    - Charsets of Gold & Crystal.
    - Front and Back Sprites of Gold and Crystal and Front Sprite of Silver
    - Sprites of Gold and Crystal's Bag with the different pockets open
    - A new PokeGear design
    - Lab, Gold/Crystal's House 1st and 2nd Floor and Ruins of Alph.
    - Sprout Tower and some more.
    - Advanced sprites of all trainers that appeared in GSC versions.

basically he's only missing a good part of the insides that he is working on and some charsets.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    those are the ones I have but my friend was getting help from Polaris and Coronis as well. (Coronis made the GSC balls in advance style and so on) so mine are a bit more detailed (I have extra sprites in addition to those)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back