• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO Just Launched in Australia, Japan, America

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Managed to get the apk of it from reddit. Seems to be working alright but I'm noticing some framerate issues sometimes and it sucks up a lot of battery life. Surpised the game's even running with my phone as i run cyanogen, and I've had some issues with some past nintendo games (miitomo doesn't start, some parts of pokémon shuffle are locked off).

Years
  • I am hearing that it has released in U.S, but It is not available for me on google play. Anyone in NYC or nearby have it appear for them?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen yesterday
    The game was great for the 30 minutes it worked before the servers were overloaded. I was surprised that I actually had a decent variety where I lived.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    I created a small video about Pokemon Go!

Cannot believe my poke fan dreams finally come true haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    i really hope this game will compatible in intel
    me and my friends are using zenfone 2, etc

Back