• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Why are Dark types weak against EVERYTHING? I just caught a Rinring and can't even train the POS because of it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    In the options menu, you can switch between the 97 type chart (Explaining why dark types are weak to normal types) and the modern type chart.
    Oh, I see. Thank you. I was just really frustrated by this because my Rinring kept getting severely damaged from Pound and Tackle in nearly every battle. I did notice Fighting damage is neutral and rather than being immune to Psychic, it's resisted. Do you know why they felt the need to modify the types?

Edit: OK, I see those were the original type mechanics in the demo. I'm glad they changed it to its current form. Feels much more balanced.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Use Nyanya at the beginning of the adventure, is the best against new and sw97 type chart and also you can make a lot of money

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2021
    I'm having a hell of a time trying to find Nyanya on route 101 at 1am.

Edit: just found one after a long while.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    To support this huge project, I allowed myself to export the game to .CIA for the 3DS Hack to be able to play it as desired ! Each version has an icon for the touch screen and for the different top screen, a real little qualitative thing, can't wait to see the rest ! Can you add the .CIA that I pass to you in MP to your message? That way your work will be even more recognized and appreciated. This way your rom will have even more interest

Warning : Although the .zip is called Pokémon 2: Gold there is also the .CIA of Pokémon 2: Silver !

Attachments

• Pokémon 2 Gold Version.zip
      3 MB · Views: 17
    Years
  • Hello!

I started playing this hackrom yesterday and am having a great time :) I just got the second medal (in WestPort City), but I can't find the bike shop, could someone tell me where it is? Normal speed is too slow ...

Thanks in advance!

ED: Nevermind, I found it :)

Last edited:
    Back