• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    http://imgur.com/a/jKtGwNs

just started today, and talked to this NPC on route 102, which triggered this crash as soon as he finished his dialogue. I AM playing in GBC mode on BGB, so I'm unsure why that happened, not to mention his dialogue prior seemed to be as if he'd already lost a battle

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am grateful this was completed. Is there a github link for this game? Are the Pokemon stats, movepools and whatnot the same as in the original 97?

legend link9

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Congratulations on the release! Thank you so much for all your efforts in creating this, I can't wait to get home and play it!

Is the sprite sheet on the first page just the sprites that were changed?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2020
    I'd love to play this game. I'm new to romhacks. Could you put a tutorial on the front page on how to download and play this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey does anyone know how to evolve Farfetch'd in this version? I got mine to level 24 to evolve into Madame but nothing happened. Was the method changed, or is it not implemented yet?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    s0AWdXs.png

hello, i've been having a lot of fun playing through this so far and i don't usually post on here but i just wanted to point out that talking to this trainer after you've beaten her on route 108 causes the game to lock up after she finishes talking, it's happened to me a couple times now when i've spoken to her by accident so it seemed significant enough to report (i'm also playing the Silver version and on mGBA if that's important)

Cam

dum camel
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    s0AWdXs.png

hello, i've been having a lot of fun playing through this so far and i don't usually post on here but i just wanted to point out that talking to this trainer after you've beaten her on route 108 causes the game to lock up after she finishes talking, it's happened to me a couple times now when i've spoken to her by accident so it seemed significant enough to report (i'm also playing the Silver version and on mGBA if that's important)

Someone else found this bug too, fixing it for version 1.2

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Although I haven't downloaded 1.1 to see whether it's already been fixed, there is a berry tree at the rightmost part of Route 114 that crashes the game when interacted with. Also, when holding Long Vine, the item slot instead says "Berry" when looking at a Pokemon's status screen.

Back