• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    done blackthorn city one more city goldenrod and ive mapped all the johto towns :)
    63.png

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • This looks awesome! I could help revamp some G/S/C sprites if you want (no Crystal animations, of course! :P). Can't wait for the first demo!!!

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    UPDATE !!!
    i have done more mapping almost done i just need to finish goldenrod do routes 29 40 and caves that connect places like union cave the national park ect anyway here are some shots of goldenrod and routes 45 and 46 oh and you guys can request screens shots of places youd like to see :) that might be fun hehehe anyway yeah :

64.png

65.png

66.png

67.png

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Can't wait! This'll be awesome!!! Just like old times... Let me know if you work out how to make that Gyarados always Shiny, 'cuz I'd like to do that sometime! BTW, here's some revamps if you want them.
    17211305016.png
    Gold Version Gyarados
    17211321442.png
    Silver Version Mewtwo. Both ready to be put into Pokepic!

Last edited:

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Robo1 said:
    Can't wait! This'll be awesome!!! Just like old times... Let me know if you work out how to make that Gyarados always Shiny, 'cuz I'd like to do that sometime! BTW, here's some revamps if you want them.
    17211305016.png
    Gold Version Gyarados
    17211321442.png
    Silver Version Mewtwo. Both ready to be put into Pokepic!

thoes are awesome you can do more if you want and im not really thinking of the scripts of the game right now thats gonna be the hard part as i suck at scripts but if anyoneon here wants to help out in anyway with sprites or wants to do the scripts let me know :)

thanks more updates soon DXS

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Great job!

Hello everybody!

I'm astonished: i really loved the maps... they are so real as in the GC pokémon gold name!
    Congratulations on the good job!!!
    Keep it going that way and your game will be a success, i garantee you.

And keep working as well as in your game about the Orange Islands, because I can't find any game that has only the Orange league... and since you are doing Orange islands game too, i hope that that game will be a success too!

- Moderator edit: No asking for release dates, please. -

Keep up the good work!

SEE YA!!! BYE BYE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • As_Stars_Go_Out said:
    UPDATE !!!
    i have done more mapping almost done i just need to finish goldenrod do routes 29 40 and caves that connect places like union cave the national park ect anyway here are some shots of goldenrod and routes 45 and 46 oh and you guys can request screens shots of places youd like to see :) that might be fun hehehe anyway yeah :
    Ooh, can I see the Ruins of Alph? I've always wondered what those walls would look like in Advanced games.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Nice way to click the post button twice! Yeah... Good point. You would need a custom tile for it ASGO?

Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    I would think day and night will be a scripting issue - something that'd be added by someone else, when the hack is reaching it's final stages.

Does FR use an internal clock? I'm sure someone with scripting experience could easily change Pokemon sets on certain routes for when it's supposed to be night...

I would imagine that would simply be a 2-case statement?

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Sorry for slow updates i had some problems but hopefully they are sorted now here are some screens of the slowpoke well i will give the requested screens when i map the ruins of alpha i havent got round to it yet sorry :( here are the screens:

69.png

70.png

hopefully more later :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back