• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON Golden Island

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well Fedex, I enjoyed every single screenshot you showed. The first leader looks so tough... (We start battling against a Steel User! O.O)

I just hope you noticed the text problem in that signpost, and something involving the PC in the same screenshot.

Congrats and good luck, and etc!

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Hello! Today I don't bring screens but I going to answer your questions:

Zel: The "Something" that involve the PC is a cloud because this is the clima of this Island....And the signpost is fixed....

GokuGoku: Thanks for your comments, I said the sprite leader going to be replaced for other when I finished the new sprite....

Furrypaws16: Thanks for your comments too, the answer about the Leader sprite was answered up...And about the Ho-Oh yes he is the main important POKéMON of the game....

Well, It's all........ Good Bye and Good Luck!

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • i made a newer version of my diamond tree that u have used if u wish to use it.
    POKéMON Golden Island

BTW, don't forget the overlapping tree edges.
    Nice work,
    ~GC

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Woh Green Charizard, those are pretty nice tree that give the hack it's life. :)

Years
  • Looks great so far. I like how your using Green Charizard's D/P trees.

There is one glitch, though. 4th screenshot, first post: There is a man walking on a tile he shouldn't be able to walk on.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    It could be excellent? Please be a little more clear as to what you mean.

About the whole 4th screenshot...how could I not notice that? *smacks forehead*

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Hello, Hello!
    Well, I'm back with a new screen of the Definitve(I hope) Gym Leader Sprite...
    And his Steel Pokémon:

POKéMON Golden Island

-Aron Lv.12
    -Mawile Lv.15

If you think he will be easy... you're wrong...

About the oldman walking in the mountain, this little bug was fixed some days ago...
    It's all for today... I have to study for my exams in February so I don't have a lot of time to bring a bunch of news, so when I can bring new, I will do....

Good-Bye and wishme luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well good luck with developing the hack bud! ;) You take your time now!

Anyways, the Pokemon levels of the gym leader is something we could handle (unless we have to train among weak wild Pokemon, which will take a bit), and about the sprite: I don't mind his design, but personally I think the clothes he's wearing aren't too nice. :\ Well, hopefully you could fix it a bit, but it's really all up to you and what you think. Well, c'ya later, and hope to see more screens. :)

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Hello. I bring a bad new for all:

I doesnt have time to keep work in the hack because I have febraury exams...and those are so hard....I have to study so much.... For two weeks I don't bring news so If some mod want to close the topic for some time, do it...

Good-Bye and sorry for the bad english...

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    its too bad you won't be able to work on this for awhile, good luck on your exams. Hopefully when those are over you'll be able to start working more on the hack.
    P.S. Good job so far.

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Hello!
    Well, I bring more news!

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

Those Images are from the last city of the Beta 1...
    You can see new overworlds, tiles and a secret I going to show soon...
    It's all, sorry for my bad english and Bye-Bye and GoodLuck!

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    These screens are making me even more excited about this hack. Keep up the good work. Hope to see a beta soon.

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Jeje, no exactly, I revamped those tiles from a game of GBC I don't going to tell you what game is because it was very hard to find...

In a few minutes I will bring more screens...
    Bye-Bye and wait...

EDIT:

Well, the new screens!

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

Those Are from the new textbox of teh Golden island, and they show some part of the route 4...

Well I hope you like the screens!

Good-Bye and wish me luck!

Last edited:
    Back