• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON Golden Island

zak

xpert trainer
Years
  • wow......

those tiles are looking good fedex, the tree/roof thing youve got going on there is awesome, good luk man i hope this hack gets finished.

Years
  • Hmm? Very few Spanish hacks around here *looks at Zel* o.o..

I like the different tile sets, as they make this game unique, along with the Diamond and Pearl tile sets. But, I think the story is quite repetitive. But, all Pokémon games are, so go figure. Good luck.

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
  • This hack looks awesome so far. The grapics are really unique for a FR/LG hack, but, my only problem is that the shadow of the "normal" FR trees shouldn't have the dark ring on the outside, but should have anti-aliasing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2007
    English Beta Plsss. Can You Post It Now. Not Attachment Plss>

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hola fedex, se ve ke aki muestras mas ke en otros foros como SHN o SP
    Jejeje!
    Buena suerte!
    Atte. Hacker Lex

English:
    Here you -muestras- more images than others forums

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Nice Fedex (I'm talking about the script video you made), it's well done. And, would that guy be a recurrent character in the game?, I don't know why, but seems like a cool dude (and it's sprite is cool too), so he thinks we are part of the evil team? jojo!

Well, luck on the project Fedex, keep concentrated on scripting, that's what makes the game more interesting! (in my opinion, ja!)

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Hello!
    I bring more news before a few days...

1st Pics from the 2nd GYM and her leader...

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

And a few Banners if you like the game, you can support it now...

POKéMON Golden Island
    POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island

Well, it's all, good-Bye and use those banner if you lie my job...

Years
  • Wow, I am quite amazed at the progress this hack is undertaking. The new gym looks really awesome, and so do the banners! Man, this could possibly be one of the best hacks around! Good luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ah, screens from the 2nd Gym... They are pretty cool! So that means the gym is... what kind of type would it be? (since we seem to be battling in some kind of marsh, I'm pretty confused...)
    But I think it would have been better if she would stand over the log... And we too! XP

Keep it up Fedex!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    This is not a spam post. I swear.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Fedex, I hope you don't forget the people here at PC, so I wanna see you posting the trailer here as well (once it's finished). That way we'll be able to see a bit of everything of your hack. Luck with it, and I hope the beta comes soon (you've been anticipating a release soon, so I'm a bit anxious... Your fault... :P)

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Hello Everybody! Sorry if I dissapointed you! But, I still working at the hack and this screens confirm that:

POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island

POKéMON Golden Island

Those pics are from the New Profesor 100% made by me and the Radio Tower Tiles and Posters...And the GYMS of the Beta...

I hope you like them and as Zel says, when I have the trailer I going to put it...Well, It's all...

Good-Bye!

PD: All sprites are made by me...and credits to Remy for a rock tile in the 1rst GYM...

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Well, Guys the B1 comes!
    Yes it's finished but it's in Spanish(for now) If someone wants to transalte just sendme a PM...I will translate the Final Version Only...

Well, You must to go to my web to download...
    The Link is in my Sign...

I hope you like , and Enjoy, please post yous comments about it!

Bye!

Back