• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON Golden Island

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Of course I already played the B1 Fedex, it was really good!!! :D

Even though sometimes I struggled against a few trainers (because I tend to not train :P), it was fun. The graphics were nice, and the scripts were correct. Now, I just found a few things (not many, since I'm not a good Beta Tester)

*I think you left an empty Pokemon slot at Ruta1, because I found a wild MissingNo there.
    *I don't remember right now, but I think I saw a wrong attack in one of the pokes at the first Gym.
    *There is a Grunt to the right of the 2nd Floor that you've forgotten to change its battling sprite to the battling sprite of your enemy Team.
    *And there's a little problem with the script that makes you battle against the "lightning killer" :P, because, obviously, I lost, so when I returned, the event didn't occur again (he was blocking my way, so I HAD to battle him anyway, and that's fine, but perhaps the event had to occur again)

Well, keep it up Fedex. I know it'll be a while since you are busy with another project, but we'll wait till you can continue with this one. Till then...!

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Thanks to all!

To Mario Famous: Yes I going to change the Heros and Rival for the B2, But firts I must to create them...

Zel: Yes I know that bugs...But for the B2 they going to be fixed...

Speedonh: Thanks!

Well! I wait more comments!

Bye-Bye!

Back