• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Are we going to see any starters Li-Kero?

Well, if you check on page one you will see them^^

Don Patch said:
    I can not wait to see the new legendary! Keep up the good work Li-Kero! One thing that caught my, but a glitch in one of your screenshots.

Thanx alot for telling me=D It's very important to keep it glitch-clean so thanx alot!!XP

DEC said:
    Can I do some sprite work for your hack, please?

Oh! No sorry, i do everything in this hack Credit-free:) Don't misunderstand me:O I'm not saying you're bad at it at all! I'm just trying to go my own way here=3

And thanx to everyone for this cheerup! A little while i was afraid of this hack stopping, but because of all the cheering i started and will continue... THANK YOUXD

Kaeru_ike

Years
    Here's a little scetch of the starters.
    The scanner's stupid so the image turned out this way. But i haven't time to make more right now so here it is:
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight

Think of it as some kind of silhouette=3

I decided to replace the attacking Zigzagoon with Perappu=3
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight

I hope it looks good:nervous:
    Credits: ME!! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Great work Li-Kero!
    I can't wait for the beta and the starters' evos ;)
    I hope I see new screenies too :)

Kaeru_ike

Years
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Me and Christos(Pokémon Liquid Ocean Creator) have decided to make our hack like Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire etc. So i'll therefore change the name of my hack from Pokémon Sunlight into Pokémon Golden Sunlight to make the names match:D I look forward to it=3

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Good idea, dude. If any help required, just tell. ...Okay, leaving, gentlemen ;). And don't forget, just PM me for any help!

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    need any help feel free to ask. I'll do anything but tilesets...im still training to do them. Whats a hack without tilesets?

golden Sunlight? Cool sounds like a hack im making which is Golden Ruby/Silver Sapphire adventures. (two similar hacks with different features)

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Hey this hack looks great. Saw you in .romhackersweekly. And smithy.boy I am looking forward to your hack coming up!

Dancinguy

Searching for shinys!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2006
    Good luck, hope you finish it. Also hope this thread isn't months old :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back