• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokémon Hack Team

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2018
    Hello,
    I'm RedDevSFG, here to recruit both testers and devs for a game I'm currently working on. Unfortunately, I'm doing this almost completely alone and if the rate of my progress continues like this I will be unable to release this for quite a while. I need testers, map creators, and scripters, but map creators and scripters the most. My contact info is: [email protected]

Go! Squirtle

Squirtle master is here
    Years
    Hello,
    I'm RedDevSFG, here to recruit both testers and devs for a game I'm currently working on. Unfortunately, I'm doing this almost completely alone and if the rate of my progress continues like this I will be unable to release this for quite a while. I need testers, map creators, and scripters, but map creators and scripters the most. My contact info is: [email protected]

Hey! Friend i want to say that this thread is not maded for team building . Go to launch pad and post your ideas and about your hack team and what you need this time. Please support Squirtle discrimination act by changing your signature just like me.

Back