• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Harmony Version

How do you like Pokémon Harmony?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Actually, I was already thinking about doing that. Some of the mushroom patches will have the berry-like mushrooms, too.

Anyway, I have been working on some new tiles. I also have been messing around with the pallettes. Here is a preview of the new pallette.

my.php

Years
  • Thanks. I didn't like how close my other pallette was to the original, so I changed it.

Anyway, I have some more screenshots. They are of the new tiles I made.

screenshot27cn5.png
    screenshot28ys2.png
    screenshot29cu5.png

screenshot30rt1.png
    screenshot31cu1.png

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • The tiles are very well done. But i don't really like the paletts. Maybe try to make the brighter or something

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Don Patch, I think you should try to make a different tile for that light-green road. It really isn't that good (yes, I know, it's the original, that's why I think you can change it into something better looking)

About the palette change, well, I'm a bit blind or cannot notice too much the difference. Anyway I think it's fine.

Years
  • *Cough*trees...*Cough*

Anyway, I am not done with editing the tiles, not by a long shot.

Also, I forgot to mention, as soon as I am done mapping the fourth city, I will start scripting and release a demo.

Years
  • Thanks for the comments. I did replace the light grass path.

Hey, I have some more screenshots. They are of Sakura City, the city of mysterious flowering trees.

screenshot32ur9.png
    screenshot33et5.png
    screenshot34ob1.png

screenshot35rp5.png
    screenshot36kn3.png

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • This sounds like a really nice hack! I love the idea that Team Hatred wants to get rid of humans, instead of using pokemon to help humans reach a higher power. The town name's aren't bad either, they really make me want to play this game. Continue with your endevours my friend, good luck!

Years
  • Tanks for the comments. I finished Route C. Here are some screenshots (And also the map, it is so big). Also, here is the updated Purity Forest (Maps will be in spoiler tags for people who do not wish to see them).

screenshot37dw8.png
    screenshot38lk1.png
    screenshot39os3.png

screenshot40kk9.png
    41vu5.png

Maps
    Spoiler:

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
  • I love that HUGE map you did!Quick question, whats gonna be in the cave?(please put in spoiler if it is a spoiler)Thx XD!

Years
  • If you want to know about the cave, the info is on page 2.

Anyway, here are some more screenshots. They are of Route D, which has the entrance to Twilight Town, a town built in a cave (The name coming from the Twilight Zone, the part of the cave that has a constant humidity and partial light). Also, on top of the mountain is where you encouter Ho-oh.

42yi7.png
    43hf5.png
    44yn6.png

45yi0.png
    46bo1.png
    47bq0.png

48xm5.png
    49uy6.png
    50pd8.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Very Nice maps, and im also a fan of big maps :P
    good luck and geb things going ^^

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Wow don, it's very detailed i wish you luck.
    I like the water fall.

Just a few error's are the water falls stuposed to start early?
    error.jpg

Years
  • The waterfall is mapped like that on purpose. Waterfalls typically don't just go straight down. The water is usually forced outward. For the corner, that is not fixable at the moment (I have no free space on the tileset at all to make a proper tile for that).

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    You're doing a good job on this so far. The maps are big but are very good. Especially the tiles. I hope to see alot out of this.

Are you planning on changing alot of the overworlds?

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Im glad to see that your still working on this hack! Im starting to get high hopes, so don't let me (and others too) down!

I love your tiles too! <3 Good Luck Patch!

Years
  • Small little update: I have been working on Twilight Town, which is taking forever (Making a whole new cave tileset just for Twilight Town). Don't expect screenshots until Monday (Maybe Sunday if I work hard enough).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back