• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Harmony Version

How do you like Pokémon Harmony?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Isn't that tree a revamp of the one from Diamond/Jade? Well, it looks great. The houses look a little plain, too. That's all. They're awesome, though, good luck, Don!

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I sort of agree with you, Trainer Lupe. I don't agree that every house is plain, I only think the blue house farthest on the right is plain.

Keep up the awesome progress on Harmony, Don!

Johnny3

♫ ♪R h yt h m♪ ♫
    Years
  • Don, never in my life would I have thought that I would see a tree with a flower on top xD
    Your tiles are amazing, good luck with..

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    heheMOO

this hack looks awesome I can't wait for a beta version yet.
    I like the use of original sprites. Don't let us down!

Years
  • Hey, sorry for not providing very many "actual updates." Some new screenshots are coming soon (I have not had very much time to work on it). I have not really been working out scripting, but rather ironing out the errors that have been occurring with the new tilesets.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Its ok Don, I haven't seen to many people complain around here about a Lack of Updates. From What I've seen this hack is going to be awesome when completed, taking its place among the great hacks.

Some Random Dramatic Speech that was, eh?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey, sorry for not providing very many "actual updates." Some new screenshots are coming soon (I have not had very much time to work on it). I have not really been working out scripting, but rather ironing out the errors that have been occurring with the new tilesets.
    That's no problem, Don. Everyone has a lack of updates on their hack every now and then. Look at Zel, "the best hacker on PC" (to most people), he's on hold for a month. Just trying to make you feel better! ^^

Well, good luck, Don, the hack's gotten a lot of progress from what I've seen at how it started!

Well, I do need some help with scripting. I am really bad at it.

About the heroine/hero, they are being replaced by me. I just need to finish spriting them. The female OW walking is done now.

By the way, I'm just quoting your post at the first page of this post that you said to me a while ago, they still haven't been sprited. I'd be honored if I can do them... but, seeing as this is a solo hack, then it's okay if you say no.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Not having the thread open != Not been working, Esmas

Anyway, yeah, don't worry about lacking some updates. As long as you sometime share at least one idea to give us something to talk about, we'll be fine ;)

But, make sure you get to learn more about scripting, as you know, new events are what give the game some new life.

Years
  • Could you at least tell me why you do not like my tiles? Otherwise, I am going to ignore your comment.

Anyway, I still have not figured out the problem with the map overlappings, but I will at least post some of the new maps later (They are not quite complete yet).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    nice tiles

btw its christmas holidays so i might be able to help out with maps unless i find something else to do
    and if i do make maps i wont be able to do scripts as i have no idea how to script

ps: nice tiles

Years
  • Didn't Дон Пач put this hack on "temporary cancellation?" Maybe he didn't post that here, I haven't checked. But that was mentioned at another forum and that it's coming back in March some time.

Years
  • Oops. I guess I forgot. Anyway, The*4 said, this hack is on temporary cancellation. I need some time to think of new ideas for it, learn ASM, and schoolwork. I also might release a fangame, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back