• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Hawthorn Version

Do you like the current region map for the Oku region?

• Total voters

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
  • The map is the same size as my title screen. So the region map won't take up the entire screen?
    the map needs to be the same measurements as niknaks mentioned, then resized. If not then when people play in the smaller resolution (which alot do) then it will be crumpled up and look messy.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    The map is the same size as my title screen. So the region map won't take up the entire screen?

What he means is that you need to make the map at 240x160, then double the size and use that picture. It makes it so that when people play the game on the smaller window option, the map's picture isn't shrunk to the point that some of it's lines won't show up and it won't look right.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • well for evee maybe there could be a person that has all of the things to make evee evolve like on XD

thanks

~kian

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    A pokemon game is DEFINITELY not the best choice for your first game, but good luck nonetheless.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I've hit a snag. My computer broke >.<, so I wont be able to do that route until next sunday ish. Sorry.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • Ouch, school. Poor you. I have a few suggestions. Firstly, the candles of mana could be based on the various elements, and have different coloured wax and flames. They could be deep inside various places depending on their element; perhaps a waterfall/sea/lake/whirlpool, volcano, desert, ruin, forest, temple, or cloud or something. The legendaries could match the Candle's element, and be a Pokémon new to Hawthron. There could also be some sort of overlord Pokémon which is summond when these Candles are lit, an evil one which your character has to defeat.

Also, towns.
    Kaina Town (where Kain's idea of an Eevee man could live)
    Blazbrul City (Fire Gym)
    Jurate City (Fighting Gym)

And a Fire type gym leader;
    Name: Volcanica
    Looks: Bright red hair, fiery brown eyes. Slim, wears a strappy red top and red shorts.
    Pokémon: (If the level they should be at means they should be evolved, please do so. Also, feel free to take some off/on the list) Charmander, Growlithe, Numel.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    since I haven't given that many ideas, I will give one gym leader idea and a few villians if you want

Pokemon Type: Fire
    Gym Leader's Name: Bjorn (only because it kind of sounds like burn)
    Appearance: Male, Red, spikey hair with yellow strips, purple eyes and a red T-shirt
    Example Pokemon: Magmar, Flareon, Houndour, Growlithe
    Personality: For a gym leader is very impaccent, and will rush into any situation without thinking

Commander Name: April
    Appearance: Long black hair, and wears ATA's standard colours, along with a purple hair band and gloves
    Pokemon: Espeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon and Umbreon
    Personallity: Controls everyone around her and listens to Andre and Andre alone, not because of her rank, but because she is being controlled by something...

Commander Name: Issac
    Appearnce: Short silver hair, wears a black shirt and and pants with a dark blue jacket
    Pokemon: Absol, Hunstail, Rapidash, Exeggutor, Skarmory
    Personallity: Has a love of puzzles, and will test people using puzzles, although very good at covering his tracks, he always leaves an opening to defeat him

Back