• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    Hey again i was wondering instead of you randomly naming your rival when you get down stairs can you have the mom say something like this "I'm really gonna miss you,oh and by the way your friend is getting a pokemon too what was his name?"just a suggestion though but it would be super cool if you did that!

Last edited:

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
  • Please don't limit yourself to the 151 original Pokémon. The Gen 1 Dex is awfully limited, unbalanced and awkward, not to mention that there's no reason to limit yourself when you're remaking a game, the point is to make it better and bigger in every aspect.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • Please don't limit yourself to the 151 original Pokémon. The Gen 1 Dex is awfully limited, unbalanced and awkward, not to mention that there's no reason to limit yourself when you're remaking a game, the point is to make it better and bigger in every aspect.
    as he said "After the base ROMs are finished I will be making an extended version with more stuff to do."

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
  • That doesn't mean anything, he's currently working on the base ROMs and they themselves should be more than a new coat of paint for Kanto. There's not much you can do with such a limited and boring Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    This looks like a fun game, but i'm having some trouble patching it.
    I'm using wine on a mac, i'm doing what the instructions say but when I click Apply absolutely nothing happens. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong and I can't find any help anywhere else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Hi this rom looks amazing and I'm really looking forward to it. Can I help you with it somehow?

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
    Years
  • Nice hack. Kanto is my favorite region (and Johto is the second, heheh).
    Do you have plans on editing the music of this hack? Since this project is a remake of Pokémon Red & Blue (or Pokémon FRLG without Sevii Islands), I think an NDS remix (or rather remastering) of FRLG songs is better than the original HGSS ones for the gameplay. Also, the GB sounds could be implemented to play original 8-bit RBY songs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    sorry if im bothering you but can you give a percent on how finished the next build is?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Is there a way to make it work on R4iGold NDS ? Tried decompiling rom and replacing arm7.bin with the original one ( as said by someone ) but didn't work, white screen.
    Help appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    I am going to be implementing an expanded pokedex so there's no need to replace pokemon.
    If it's possible could you make a tutorial on expanding the Pokedex? I've been wanting to make a 800+ Platinum rom base but I can't find any information on the subject.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    This looks amazing nice work I've always wanted this I don't understand why people make all the ROMs the best thing would absolutely be just a remake of Pokémon fire red or blue with the 151 original Pokémon I don't care about anything else this is so awesome you basically get to relive Pokémon red just with better graphics I think that's the best aim when it comes to ROMS. Can someone please inform me on whether this is still being worked on I watched all the YouTube videos and I see it only goes to Vermilion city does anyone know if this is still actively being worked on trigger-happy has done an excellent job I just want to know if it's still being worked on hopefully it doesn't get left to rot. or what do you think the timetable is

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Hi I am a new user on this website.I am a big big fan of pokemon. I will buy a 3ds in future but I have a nds so plz if there are hacks available for nds,plzzzzzzzzzzz inform me,and I will be thankful to you for this corporation.And plzzz tell me how to play a pokemon heart red on a ndsi......................

Back