• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Heat Of The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Wow, Carmaniac, looking really nice, but it just be my eyes cuz it looks like the hero walks funny on that video you posted

This would be my only complaint about the game. If you want I could send you a base character sheet that's formatted for RMXP, that is if you don;t already have one. The game's looking really good, I'm loving the custom menu and battle system you have.

Orangturttle

Magikarp MASTER!
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I don't know if I've been left out of the loop and something happened but.... Why are there no more updates recently?

Pokemaster X

I own all the starters.
Years
hi carmaniac, i'm new here but i'd love to be a beta tester for this game. if yes, reply this message and give link to i privatly. thanx

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
do you mind sending me the download for game it looks awsome =)

Not really going to send a download link when there isn't one available o_O especially when asking for one is against the rules. Also I'm re-vamping most the systems at the moment(well trying to with all my GCSE exams being prepared for).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back