• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Heroes! (Latios & Latias)

How much do you like this hack?

• It sucks, quit this!

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • It is good.

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • It is great, continue it!

Votes: 49 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
  • I can't see the correlation between you being able to write and the cancelation of this hack but the last post before yours is literally 12 years old. That should give you some idea.

To be fair, I remember that in the past if too old threads like this were bumped then they would be closed by moderators. That rule changed sometime. Nevertheless, I wouldn't count on any progress here as well :)

Years
    • Seen today
    To be fair, I remember that in the past if too old threads like this were bumped then they would be closed by moderators. That rule changed sometime. Nevertheless, I wouldn't count on any progress here as well :)

Is it changed? I thought the mods close the thread after it was revitalized... Interesting, I believe it was a good rule. Maybe they can bring a time limit for number posts people can send in threads. Otherwise a new member joins the community and asks the same question on 10+ threads...

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hiya! That rule was changed in-between times I was a moderator here, so I wasn't there for the discussion, but as far as I know the rule was changed so that people would still be able to ask each other for help when playing older hacks and things like that. However in cases like these where the thread hasn't been posted in for such a long time and there was no playable release, it is probably better to have them closed, so I'll do that now.

Erick, if you come back at any point and would like your thread re-opened, give one of the Fan Games staff a shout :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back