• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon HGSS: Sevii Islands (Beta 3.3 now out!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    My game froze after the Team Rocket boat escaped on Three Island

Hm, that's weird, as far as I know no one else has had that problem. Can you try doing the event again, and see if it still freezes? Also, what screen size are you using? If it's anything other than Medium, try setting it to that for that event.
    As a last resort, I'd say to try using a previous version of the game, such as Beta 2.0 or 2.1, and see if it still freezes.
    I'm sorry that that's happening to you, unfortunately I won't have access to my computer for a few weeks so I cannot test it myself or release a patch, if necessary.
    I'm loving your play through, though, thank you very much for playing! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead, and give you some screenshots regarding the next update. I hope you like it, Beta 3.0 shouldn't take too long to release! :)
    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I went to download the game but every time i try winrar says there was an error and that the file is either in an unknown format or damaged and I've redownloaded it 3 times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I went to download the game but every time i try winrar says there was an error and that the file is either in an unknown format or damaged and I've redownloaded it 3 times.

Are you downloading version 2.3? I just downloaded and extracted it (using WinRAR) and it worked just fine for me, so I don't think the problem comes from the game or from the files, but rather it's either your version of WinRAR or something else with your computer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Are you downloading version 2.3? I just downloaded and extracted it (using WinRAR) and it worked just fine for me, so I don't think the problem comes from the game or from the files, but rather it's either your version of WinRAR or something else with your computer.
    I fixed it. Just had to update my winrar. That was weird though Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    We now have a Discord server! Come join for exclusive sneak-peaks, more up-to-date news, reporting bugs or requesting help, and more!
    https://discord.gg/CnZPvXP
    The next update is taking a bit longer to release since I'm choosing to release less updates but with more content, rather than many short updates. I hope you understand! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    We're now in the final phase of beta testing Version 3.0!
    This next beta should come out in no more than 2 weeks, and will have 6 available chapters, out of 8 total, with ~6h of content!
    Here are some screenshots to get you excited for the next release:
    Spoiler:

Even more screenshots!
    Spoiler:

And don't forget to join our Discord server! We have exclusive sneak-peaks, more up-to-date news, reporting bugs or requesting help, and more!
    https://discord.gg/CnZPvXP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Beta 3.0 is finally here!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/249b46ongce24zm/Pok%C3%A9mon_HGSS_Sevii_Islands_Beta_3.0.rar/file

Beta 3.0 has the first 5 islands fully complete, and the beta ends right after Chapter #6 ends. There is about ~6h worth of content.
    You can see some screenshots in the post right above this one!

And as always, don't forget to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/CnZPvXP

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    HI po,
    Is this game playble on visual boy advance?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    HI po,
    Is this game playble on visual boy advance?

Hello there!
    Unfortunately the game doesn't run on an emulator, it's a PC game. There is, however, a mobile app called "JoiPlay" that I heard can run RMXP games, but I cannot vouch for it as I've never used it

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Update:
    Beta 3.1 fixes a bug which could prevent you from Mega Evolving Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard and Gengar.

Download:
    For those of you who already downloaded 3.0, just replace this file (Scripts.rxdata) with the one already in the Data folder.
    For those of you who are downloading the new version for the first time, just download this one instead: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dy8fmshm976n1h5/Pok%C3%A9mon_HGSS_Sevii_Islands_Beta_3.1.rar/file

I've also updated the main post with the locations of all the currently available Mega Stones and Legendary Pokémon.

Years
  • the game doesnt even start for me...i have tried a lot of suggestions but nothing worked so if anyone has any idea pls share i m willing to try

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    the game doesnt even start for me...i have tried a lot of suggestions but nothing worked so if anyone has any idea pls share i m willing to try

Did you extract the files from the rar file, and then click twice on "Game.exe"?
    Maybe the download didn't complete for you, so you could try downloading the game again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Did you extract the files from the rar file, and then click twice on "Game.exe"?
    Maybe the download didn't complete for you, so you could try downloading the game again.

i did all that twice...still nothing i click twice the game.exe and nothing happens

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    i did all that twice...still nothing i click twice the game.exe and nothing happens

That's very weird, doesn't happen to me or anyone else I know. Could it be an issue with your antivirus? Maybe you could try disabling your antivirus for the game's folder.
    Another thing you could try maybe, is copying another game's Game.exe and replacing it for the one in this game's folder. If that works, please let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Update:
    Beta 3.3 fixes a game-breaking bug that sometimes happened during a story event on Three Isle Beach.

Download:
    First, download Beta 3.2 (if you don't already have it), and then just replace this file (Map206.rxdata) with the one already in the Data folder.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    So I need some help... for some reason the game won't launch no matter what I do. I tried using two different apps to unzip the files, I tried not replacing the map but still nothing. Do I need a certain app to runthe game? Thanks in advance

Back