• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP

Years
  • Hey, folks! Today I bring you another little fangame I made: Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing!

Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP
    This minigame is part of another of my fangames: New Pokémon Camp, but I have decided to bring it independently. It is nothing more and nothing less than an arcade boxing game. We can play against the machine or let it punch itself and place our bets. The game features a dynamic camera system that focuses the action on the characters to give it more excitement while having the two participants always on screen.

Game modes:

1 Player (PVE & EVE): subdivided into several game sub-modes:
    • Player vs AI with full control of the character.
    • Player vs AI but the player character moves automatically to position himself where he thinks he is best. We control the character's fists.
    • AI vs AI where we can play the machine against itself.

Multiplayer (PVP): Not available yet as I have implemented it in testing but it works cross-platform.

Controls:

On all platforms we can control our Hitmonchan using:

Keyboard:
    • WASD or mouse arrows to move the character.
    • R for Right Punch (Right Punch)
    • L for Left Punch (Left Punch)
    • U for Up Punch (Uppercat)
    • B for Block

Console controller:
    • Left Joystick to move the character
    • R1/Right Bumper for Right Punch
    • L1/Left Bumper for left fist (Left Punch)
    • (Y)/Up action for Uppercat (Upper fist)
    • (X)/Left Action to block (Block)
    Tap on screen:

• Tap/click on the right side of the screen for Right Punch.
    • Touch/click on the left side of the screen for Left Punch (Left Punch)
    • Touch/click in the middle area of the screen but in the upper part of the screen for Uppercat (Uppercat)
    • Touch/click in the middle area of the screen but at the bottom to block (Block).

Android/iOS:
    • Gyroscope to move in control mode.
    Screenshots:

Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP Pokémon Hitmonchan Boxing! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:
    • The Pokémon Company
    • Nintendo
    • Creatures Inc

Back