• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Hunger Games

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    wobuffet or Zoaraork. Wobuffet cause oof counter and mirror coat. Zoroark cause he can disguise. He can look like the ohter Pokemons mom or something.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Bidoof will be forgotten. Until the end. The end. As in, long enough for it's Moody to have accumulated HUGE boosts. Go Bidoof! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    Zoroark trickery

I say zoroark cuz like if in the books (I think) the Pokemon had alliances, it could use its disguise to get into the Aliances and maybe take out one of the Pokemon on the alliance and Pretend to be it until the time was right, or cause distrust among the alliance and have them take out each other

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Although I've only seen the trailer and haven't read the books, it's a nice PG-13 (maybe?) twist to Pokemon, to mix the ideas together. I'd imagine it to be much like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, if they make a spin-off like that.

I suddenly got reminded of the Nobunaga crossover that they recently announced. That was quite interesting, to say the least.

Bidoof would totally win in that contest. Yep. ;D
    HM slave tricks would push the little guy through the obstacles and such. Have at you. 8D

Years
    I'm going to have to think this through before I make my decision...

Machamp is a powerhouse, but could easily be taken out by Alakazam.
    Alakazam has the brains to win, but could overlook the lesser threats like Jumpluff and Bidoof.
    Zoroark's illusion ability could be an advantage, but could still be taken out by Machamp.
    Blissey has good defenses, but again Machamp still wins in a matchup.
    Wobbuffet has Counter and Mirror Coat, but I'm sure Alakazam could figure out a way to avoid that.
    Bidoof could be overlooked by the other contestants, but would fail miserably in a one-on-one.
    Jumpluff, see Bidoof.
    Mienshao, see Machamp to a lesser extent.

It would probably end up as a face-off between Alakazam and Wobbuffet. The end result would all depend on if Alakazam could avoid Counter and Mirror Coat.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I bet Blissey if he was smart, cause he could just hide behind something while the others killed each other. Even if someone found him and he took a few hits, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I bet Blissey if he was smart, cause he could just hide behind something while the others killed each other. Even if someone found him and he took a few hits, it wouldn't be a big deal.
    Since Blissey has like 5 defense and there is a powerhouse fighting type such as Machamp in this, I don't really think Blissey would last long even if it was smart lol (and who says it's not btw)

Either Alakazam or Zoruark would win this, definitely.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    Jumpluff, definitely. I'd assume that if they WERE in the arena, photosynthesis would be shut off some how, possibly through a permanent eclipse. Therefore, Jumpluff would become a carnivore and eat the other pokemon. Yum yum good. ^^

And the Hunger Games ruled. xD All three books are in my top ten favorites. :3

Back