• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
PIKA2 said:
I don't have mood swings, somethings happen to me in real life ya know. :/ Also thanks but but I don't need sprites, just ideas! ^_^
I just need ideas, I can handle the rest.
I was just kidding.
:'( You shouldnt have deleted! Look at how many ppl were waiting for this! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thunder

Suicune Master!
Years
Man dumping a hack afta screens people keep posting because they think it will be continued on untill done i will gladly help with the map

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*loads ROM from backup disc.* :P Sorry for my last agravating posts. I just got a lot of stuff in my life, and other stuff on the net that's annoying me. >_< I can't seem to make my Pok?mon the way I want them either! I need a break or something, I need to clear my mind, as well as gather my mind. I'm gona get Colossuem tomarrow, maybe I'll just relax with that then work on Ice. Well, I just need another break! School is getting more difficult, and hardly annoyone is giving me some ideas to go by. I'm gona just take a break, if that's alright with my STILL loyal fans of Ice? Don't worry, Ice has melted. :P FYI I did delete the hack, cuz I made a BIG mess take, but when I read the post on making ruby/sapphire hacks, I snapped. Let's just say, an A+ student, + ROM hacking + Annoying Teacher - free time - inspiration = crazy-ness. I just need to get myself motatavted. ^_^

Jeremy

Years
I'm a little advanced. I use a hex editor, gfx inserter, and a map editor. I mostly rely on my hex editor. Cuz if ya know how to use one, you can do some stuff you can't do with some programs. ;)

Origima

The Original Origima
Years
Pfft, lucky leet PIKA2. ^-~ Knowing how to hex everything to China and back.

KEEP GOING! And screw RS, the maps might be fun to mess around with but the Pokemon there stink enough that you'd have to replace half of them... [/rsbashing]

I've always wanted to see a Fire/Water or Fire/Grass type (beyond the cyndaquil/oddish and quilava/gloom mixes :P) and it'd be sweet if Bulbasaur was in there somewhere. And maybe the long awaited Ice-type Eevolution, since it fits the theme so well. I'm sure looking through the multiple Fakemon shrines out on the net will give plenty of ideas, too. ^-^

Keep going! When I get my rom, it's going to be sitting there waiting for your patch! <3 the sprites, too!

PS - For those who're planning on asking basic questions/for help/utilities/etc or spamming... Do it and I'll lend PIKA2 my pocket mallet for use on you. ^-^

Jeremy

Years
Thank you Origima! *shakes hand* I feel like doing somethings in my hack now! ^_^ *Runs from the GCN to PC and hacks ;)* And thanks for the malette, but a nice Thundershock would work as well too. ;)

Jeremy

Years
Ahh yes Ecichu! ^_^ *makes an evolution* I got Frostbite's front pic, now just it's back pic, and along way to go. ;)

Origima

The Original Origima
Years
PIKA2 said:
Thank you Origima! *shakes hand* I feel like doing somethings in my hack now! ^_^ *Runs from the GCN to PC and hacks ;)* And thanks for the malette, but a nice Thundershock would work as well too. ;)

Hehe, hope ya have fun with it! :P Just be careful, if ya hit too hard it folds back up again! xD

Anywho, is it ok if I add ya to my AIM list? If I see ya on I'd love to pick your brain for hexing info. And finish it whenever you want! (If folks bug ya for a release date, ban them from downloading? xD) *cough* Did I say that?... ;)

Origima

The Original Origima
Years
Found it! ^-^ PIKA2, mind if I use that Mewcorita sprite in my game? If not, that's fine, I'll just start surfing around for Fakemon sites. It's just too cute tho! <3 I have bug plans for whatever fakemon manages to sneak into my game, and I love your artwork there!

b121

Cool Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2011

YEAH CAN I USE The mewcorita IN MY GAME TOO???

Origima

The Original Origima
Years
PIKA2 said:
Mewcorita?! *searches fourm* I don't recall making a Mewcorita. :/

LOL I know, I had to search for it too. xD I have it on my harddrive now, so I could post it here... Now to figure out how... <.<;

There! ^-^ Member him now? :P

Jeremy

Years
Like I said, I don't recall drawing that. :P That sprite isn't mine, somebody just posted 32-bit sprites *eventho this is a 8-bit ROM* into this topic that probely doesn't have to do with anything. Take it, I don't care it isn't mine. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back