• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    PIKA2 said:
    Sweetie did you read the rules correctly? I said the name must have the same amount of characters as the name you're replacing.

Anyway sweeties, I'm still redoing the hack. You guys want to compare the old screen to the new?

The one on the left is old, the one on is right is the improved one. What yall think yall?

Sorry, I fogot about that, heres my new form:

Name: Blaze
    Replacing: Clair
    Pok?mon: Charizard, Typhlosion, Scizor, Tyrinitar, Dragonite, Gyarados
    Badge: Master Badge

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    PIKA2 said:
    *Sigh.* I knew people wouldn't be intrested in this hack anymore since it isn't a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen hack...*Hacks sadly.*

Well I'm interested PIKA2, you can always count on me looking at your hacks, sorry for not posting in here I just haven't had much time lately. The hack looks really good, better than anything i do. I don't know why they go for the new game hacks, they don't get done, cause there is way more work to do on them. Anyway keep it up hope to see some more work soon :D. Bye

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Thanks man! Well atleast I know some people who care! *Thanks the very little group of people who are intrested.*

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
    Um sweeties. Thanks for the comments but please don't bypass the 25 character limit. Okie sweeties? ^0^

Anyway I'm gona redo the caves tilesets, but here's the beta gfx cave! Well me go hackie some more! ^_^

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    loL!Sweetie what is that nobody cares Hogwash!!!!!Lookin at the 20 pages you should know that urs is the most anticipated Hack in PC!Like the new screenies!!Would like some really good scripting here....And I want a beta soon dude!!
    Can I be a Gym Leader
    Name : Shreyas
    Old : Whitney (Sorry this is ur fav Leader but the only with 7 letters)
    ..And Will Artra extend to a new land!!!(Kanto)
    And what other features u have planed..Let us dy-hard fans know 'bout it!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    I was thinking...
    Maybe change the grass into little lumps of snow and trees into large lumps of snow or ice? Just an idea.

Jeremy

Years
    Intresting but, it would kinda odd. I think...I'll think about, and ~Cindy~ I have an out dated demo. XD I'll post it in the demo acrhive thingy. *Makes more edits to ROM.*

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    I don't think it would be odd. I mean, things wouldn't really grow in a negative temperature. Little heaps of snow instead of grass, and maybe turn the trees into standard rock. And maybe the flowers into ice, or something like that?
    (I wish my hack would be as good as this one...)

Jeremy

Years
    It's not exactly negative, the pallete looks like, it just snowed, and then it melted, and it's gona snow again.

Thanks for the comment though.

rjrait7

PokemonCopper(tm) Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2006
    yo pika u shud get a site for all of ur hacks it makes it very easy to maintain them all just use freewebs like i did, u can post betas and crap on it. One last question r u a guy or a grl cuz on ur thingy on the side it used to say female now it says male, wats going on?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    So how's the hack going ^-^....just chekin out whats new

Jeremy

Years
    rjrait7 said:
    yo pika u shud get a site for all of ur hacks it makes it very easy to maintain them all just use freewebs like i did, u can post betas and junk on it. One last question r u a guy or a grl cuz on ur thingy on the side it used to say female now it says male, wats going on?
    Sweetie, I'm a boy! I pretended to be a girl for fun. XD Isn't obvouis that I'm a boy?! XD Anyway thanks sweeties, I've been redoing the sprites aswell. Maybe I'm gona edit the tilesets. Anyway sweeties keep posting your comments, spam, ideas, ect. so I don't have tore-bump my thread. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back