• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Opening this thread again? I think Jeremy learned his lesson this time. :3 But who knows... :x
    Can't wait to see the update that you're planning. There's got to be some reason you reopened this.

Years
  • It is very good to see you have continued Ice... again. Hopefully you get to a point of release this time! You know I have always had high hopes for this hack, Jeremy.

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    where in the world can i download this. don't tell me its not out. it won hack of the year 4 years ago it should be done

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • For all of you waintg for a release. This is jeremy. He reopened this thread so many times you would have to use your toes to count. Ok i know 10+ is a small number but for reopenings its large. I also doubt we will get a release and all we get is an update bfore its closed.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • For all of you waintg for a release. This is jeremy. He reopened this thread so many times you would have to use your toes to count. Ok i know 10+ is a small number but for reopenings its large. I also doubt we will get a release and all we get is an update bfore its closed.

I guess you're right. Even if I've been here only 2 months I think that Ice should have been finished already since Prism was hack of the year 2007 (4 cities made this far, perhaps) and Ice is 3 years older.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • I guess you're right. Even if I've been here only 2 months I think that Ice should have been finished already since Prism was hack of the year 2007 (4 cities made this far, perhaps) and Ice is 3 years older.

Many people have things more important than ROM hacking pop up, e.g. those no longer in there teens/near the end of there teens usually have college, university, a job, or things happening in there private life....like a Social life!.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Many people have things more important than ROM hacking pop up, e.g. those no longer in there teens/near the end of there teens usually have college, university, a job, or things happening in there private life....like a Social life!.

Well it's possible that jeremy is making this hack all the time or not:
    has she even uploaded any new images or something in a long time ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Wow.. It's been 4 years and jeremy is still working on the hack? That's a lot of time. Anyways I hope it stays open. I also hope you get to the point of a release.

Dan :3

Gonna Join an RP
    Years
  • I have faith in this hack. I came here 2 years ago seeing this, and I came out of lurking just to voice my opinion.

He'll get it done.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • This looks like a great GBC hack, and I think it would attract more people to GBC hacking--when it's realeased. This hack will get done, but when it will is a completely different question. Some more screenshots would also add more popularity to this hack.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I have been seeing this for a while, it looks great. It's a GSC hack, it's kind of rare to see it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back