• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Pok?mon IceBlue

Well sweeties, it's time to reveal my true reason why I call everybody sweetie! It's because...wait wrong thread! X3

Anyway, sweeties and darlings, I present to you, Pok?mon IceBlue! =3

Now I'm going to break the rules and not post screens or anything whatsoever! XD

Yeah...Right. XD

Pok?mon IceBlue

Features:
    New Trainers
    New Country : Kyoto
    Start off with 2 Pok?mon!
    All battles are now 2 on 2 for double the fun! ^0^

Story: If you're a Pok?mon Ice fan, you know the drill. ~.^

Here's some sprites of the new main trainers:

Pokémon IceBlue

Jeremy - Isn't he kawaii? =3

Pokémon IceBlue

Nicole - KAWAII! <3

New Trainers:
    Pokémon IceBlue

Sass Trainer! ~.^

Pokémon IceBlue

Lee - Trainer from the Johto reigon, came to Kyoto in search of new challenge and a fresh start. Despite his looks, he is actually, extremely nice! XD

Pokémon IceBlue

Marina -Trainer from the Johto reigon, came to Kyoto in search of new challenge and a fresh start. Anybody saw the Raikou special, legend of thunder, then you know her personality! X3

New Gym Leaders:
    Pokémon IceBlue

Vincent - The younger brother of main character. Said that he puts the sex in sexy! ~.^

Rumours:
    The Hero of Time, Link, might be the leader of the Elite four!
    Characters from the Pok?mon manga and anime might make an appearance!
    SUPPORT NICOLE AND JEREMY SHIPPING! XD
    Some members of PC might make a cameo...or 3
    There might be 6 versions of Jeremy! XD

Screens:
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue
    Pokémon IceBlue

So sweeties, do you think this hack is any good? :nervous:

Last edited:

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    second one to post :( can you put the 6 different pics of jeremy

Last edited:

rpgdude

Wobbuffet = GOD!
    Years
    Looks good, but I found a sprite problem. In the front pic for the boy he has no backpack, yet in the backpic he does. Other than that tiny little detail, the game looks good!

Jeremy

Years
    *Glompz Nicole.* I made you look secksy[er] =3! I ain't too bad looking! XD I'm a gangsta! XD
    Anyway sweeties thanks for the comments! =3
    Oh yeah, I'm bringing back the Johto Pok?mon! =3
    Also there's going to be a lot of Video Game Cameos such as, Ness from Earthbound being a psychic Gym Leader, Mario being a Gym Leader, and Link being in there! X3 Hmm, I made scraped the idea though, unless you guys would like it. :3
    I'm also thinking about which Pok?mon anime/manga should be in my IceBlue hack...Crystal? Molly? Me? XD

Jeremy

Years
    They don't, they're just special characters who magically became Gym Leaders. XD Also me and my best friend in real life had a many thoughts of Link becoming a Pok?mon Trainer, he's just that cool =3

Man, I am too hyper too day. XD
    Anyway. I ment is that I'm going to character resembling them. I'm gonna draw a modern day version of Link, and implent him into the story line.

Also, what's wrong with putting other Nintendo characters into other games?
    Look, Ocarina of Time had Mario, just look at Talon, and Zelda's room.
    Kirby's Dreamland 3 had Samus Aran and Metroids in a level.
    Link's Awakening had a guy who looked like Mario, and a Yoshi doll, and Shyguys, Goombas, etc. XD

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    *Glompz Nicole.* I made you look secksy[er] =3! I ain't too bad looking! XD I'm a gangsta! XD
    Anyway sweeties thanks for the comments! =3
    Oh yeah, I'm bringing back the Johto Pok?mon! =3
    Also there's going to be a lot of Video Game Cameos such as, Ness from Earthbound being a psychic Gym Leader, Mario being a Gym Leader, and Link being in there! X3 Hmm, I made scraped the idea though, unless you guys would like it. :3
    I'm also thinking about which Pok?mon anime/manga should be in my IceBlue hack...Crystal? Molly? Me? XD

can you make Samus Aran a gym leader as well. and don't forget about luigi, he could be the grass gym leader. Wario can be the ultimate gym leader and make Fox McCloud the water type gym leader. Is it possible if you make ness the hero and the rival Pokey (ness's rival in Earthbound: great game ^^). And Donkey Kong can be a new type of Pokemon. The Donkey type. I hope you like these ideas jeremy ^_______________________^

Jeremy

Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    can you make Samus Aran a gym leader as well.
    Well sweetie, you just gave away one of the secret Gym Leaders in the orignal Pok?mon Ice. ~.^

MysticTrunks said:
    and don't forget about luigi, he could be the grass gym leader. Wario can be the ultimate gym leader and make Fox McCloud the water type gym leader. Is it possible if you make ness the hero and the rival Pokey (ness's rival in Earthbound: great game ^^). And Donkey Kong can be a new type of Pokemon. The Donkey type. I hope you like these ideas jeremy ^_______________________^
    I wouldn't forget about the Lean Green Fighting Mechine/Daisy's man! ~.^ XD But I'm not too sure about his type since he can do fire balls, and electric attacks. *Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga.*
    I'm thinking about putting the famous people from EarthBound/Mother 2 (I <3 that RPG!) Sweetie, I'm not putting ALL the Nintendo characters, just some sweetie. ^^;; I appriciate the ideas though. =3

Anyway, I'm working on the new trainers, and towns.

Did ya know sweeties that I'm working on this AND Ice at the same time, which is really bad for my computer. XD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back