• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon IceCrystal (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • It's the internets sweetie, spelling and grammer don't apply!!1one

XD

Well thanks sweeties. ^^ I'm going to post more screens this week. I'm open to suggestions, spelling errors, and ideas, comments, criticism (copy and paste rules. XD) you sweeties have. I'm not much of an Advance hacker compared to everybody else, (depsite the fact I was like one of the first who made an all overworld pallete hack, but that was easy. XD), but like Shigeru Miyamoto I'm moving on, while holding on...while being old skool. =3

LOL It took me until today to figure out the first screens were a joke, was completely confused before that =P

I love all your hacks Jeremy and will keep an eye on this one =D

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Jeremy you're mint.

VERY nice hack dude. Keep it up <3

I wish you the best luck on this hack.

<33333333333333

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    i hope this is as good as zels

Last edited by a moderator:

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • i hope this is as good as zels

Someone confused here? :P

He is not making a hack called Generic G/S Remake. Real hack is below, and you can tell it has nothing to do with Pokemon G/S so far.

Well, besides the Pokemon and all that :D

... Unless you mean the actual awesomeness on the hack, in which case I wholeheartedly agree with you.

And if you can't tell before, I'm a freak at spelling. Look, I spelt Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I think. :P

Anyways, good luck in your Super Suck Bros. Super Mario Bros. hack :classic:

Well, nothing else I can say except for good luck on the hack, Jeremy. Just finish your hacks, OK?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    ice crystal looks cool but i was disapointed with gsc. there are so many gsc remakes now but few succeed

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Apparently sweetie, you can't read. =/ GSC isn't even a hack, it's a joke. >>

Well sweeties, I'll post some new screens, eventually. XD *Cleans thread up a bit.*

That explains it. It was simply the original game you posted anyway. My goodness, how could I let that one down? :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Wait a minute...you're creating a sequel...to a hack of GSC that you made...that you haven't even finished yet? O_O...*opens mouth to say something...but doesn't* Well, I could be really stupid, but in the links in your sig, apparently, you haven't finished one of them...@_@

EDIT: Heh...our posts were a min. apart, Goku! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wait a minute...you're creating a sequel...to a hack of GSC that you made...that you haven't even finished yet? O_O...*opens mouth to say something...but doesn't* Well, I could be really stupid, but in the links in your sig, apparently, you haven't finished one of them...@_@

EDIT: Heh...our posts were a min. apart, Goku! :)

To furrypaws16: Could've been a second or so apart. :P

Well, Jeremy I presume is working on and off these hacks, but hopefully the hacks will be complete in the future. It would be a neat treat in fact if the two hacks were released at the same time! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Geez, put a spoiler tag over that stuff!! Lol, jk...

Wouldn't it be eerie if Shiny Gold, Rijon adventures, and one of the Ice games werew all released on the same day?

O_O...don't look at me like that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Geez, put a spoiler tag over that stuff!! Lol, jk...

Wouldn't it be eerie if Shiny Gold, Rijon adventures, and one of the Ice games werew all released on the same day?

O_O...don't look at me like that.

That's plausible - one thing's for sure, they're all be releases somewhere this year, and I can't wait! :D

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • wow, i didn't know your hacks had passion or something...

You sure like the color blue and ice.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Made something for the owner :P

Pokémon IceCrystal (Updated)

The thought what counts... Credit Liquinn if used :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back