• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon IceCrystal (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I like this hack, and J as a freind ;)

He is a good rom hacker, needs my support, and I hope I can make you more banners for the hacks you make in the future, as you are a gold hacker as well, you have alot of my support.

Thanks for showing us some decent images, like every hack here in the community.

All the best, Liquinn.

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
    Years
  • There haven't been any new updates:( I really like the screenshots you've shown, they are wonderful. But man, that joke really got me. The exact same thing as Gold, man that was classic. I say leave it up there, I'm sure it got everyone.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • There haven't been any new updates:( I really like the screenshots you've shown, they are wonderful. But man, that joke really got me. The exact same thing as Gold, man that was classic. I say leave it up there, I'm sure it got everyone.

Got me too.:( Oh and this is my first ever post. Jeremy you rock.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

i like the looks of this hack , wow theres lotsa gold remakes nowdays lol , anyways keep it up jeremy, knowing you this wil be one of the best remakes yet!

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    you know, the first 6 seconds i spent looking at your post i thought you had gone insane, although you are already pretty insane xD :P

anyway i cant wait to play this one either ;P(you better finish ice soon, ive waited sooooooo long to play it xP)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    in the download section where it says click here i cant click what do i do

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

this hack looks really good, and knowone knows gold better then jeromy, cant wait for some more screens n stuff, this hack looks realy promisin

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I trust that by you being the maker, this will actually be completed. Looks prettyful :3 Love the hack.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    This looks great!

P.S. I have to admit you had me going with that joke on the first post

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xDD Haha, at first I thought the joke was real, and was "huh? That looks exactly the same.. oO;" ... xD
    But the actual hack looks awesome. x3

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Is this coming anytime soon because... there hasn't been updates and I really wanna play this.

Drahc

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    nice hack man
    looks good
    keep up the work
    cant wait to see more!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Don't post in threads that had their last reply date back more than a month, please.

Jer-Jer, you know what to do when you come along and want to re-open it. XD

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back