• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
  • it's really not mean eeveechan, Stantler is simply pointing out the fact that your character has no depth and is 2D. i suggest having a look at the sign ups at the beginning of the thread and the other ones around for some inspiration and then rework your characters profile :]
    everyone has to start somewhere after all, i'm sure after you develop your character a bit better you'll be accepted. good luck and pm me if you need some help

Years
  • Well, it seems I'm rather stuck until Wafflegod posts again. I can't blame him, though; I've been busy lately myself. I would like to leave Frozen-Wasteland City sometime before the RP ends, however. :P

And, just to make sure I don't get yelled at, I'm kidding.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Update on Locations

WIth Wafflegod, I think he may post soon.

Current Locations of all Trainers:

Snowpoint City: Jake, Luther, Sabrina

Mt. Coronet: Jay, Malic, Bobby

On route (at the moment Mt. Coronet, Snowpoint City): Charlie, Arlene

If this is inaccurate or you have changed course, location, etc, please just post it here. I'm adding this so that everyone can use this as a guide to figure out where everyone exactly is.

EDIT: HoundoomOfTheDarkness, please read the PM I sent you in regards to what is going on. Thank you.

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Just a quick side-note, the "mystery assailant" lurking nearby Arlene and Charlie is neither malicious nor helpful. He merely serves as a spy for someone else, and this faction plays little part in the story. It's just for tension building.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Yeah I was wondering about that. Sounds interesting though, I'll allow for it to continue...

Hey, HoundoomOfTheDarkness found out who the trainer was, awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Yes that is very clever, and helpful in RPs.

Zimvee, your last post was 3 lines. Please edit it.

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Yo, I'm back finally. And I realize the suggestive nature of the first sentence in my most recent post, but it's just a kiss. :P The story is that Elric went away into the military at 17 and spent the following 3-or-so years just being an unofficial, unsung guardian to Arlene. If it weren't for him, she would not be alive that day on multiple occasions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The End

This is the OOC from the RP itself:

OOC: Well that's that. I hope everyone had fun in this. You can post your own endings if you want and continue your character story if needed, but the main story is over. Again, thank you for playing and enjoying my RPG.

I would also like to add that this is probably going to be the last Pokemon RP and possibly RP I'll ever make. So I hope you enjoyed my work. I may be online from time to time but if anyone would like to keep in touch please feel free to PM me. Also if anyone is making an RP and would like advise or needs more people to join I wouldn't mind helping out. Also before I am planning to make a Pokémon dictionary explaining everything in the trilogy that I have created, explains plot holes, loose ends, characters and will have art. Be sure to check that out when I release it.

Well again, that's how they say is that. Nice meeting you all. Have a good summer!

The RP is over in other words. You may still post if you feel you need to but it's always nice to have a Personal Ending. So yeah, feel free to use the RP as a Journey RP if you want but again the main storyline is over. The Trilogy is done. I hope you guys had some fun in it. Well, see-yah around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back