• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Nah I don't have a donation page set up. There are no tutor moves for the 8th badge.
    Hey, you're welcome! glad you enjoyed it!
    1. Got any specific examples? Could be typos or just the font.
    2. These are mistakes, not changes. I won't ever nerf vanilla Pokémon (even though some of them could use changes), only things that I've made too strong. The TM/HM/tutor data was initially done before gen 8, and due to dexit much of it is guessed or unofficial. It was also done by hand so it was very easy for mistakes to be made!

That's completely understandable! Audino isn't a commonly used Pokemon at all, so I don't think most people even remembered it can even learn Trick Room. Primarina got Stored Power and Clam Mind as of SwSh, so that was a funny thing I noticed when I saw it only had Curse as a boosting move.

As for the extra spaces, I think it's mostly the font. Gen 3 fonts were fairly large.

Another couple of questions:
    1. Were hit rates improved for the enemy AI btw? I feel like I'm always getting hit with low accuracy moves, like against Shelly for instance at the weather institute. Even though I changed the weather to rain, her Pokemon were still managing to land blizzard. 😂
    2. Do all the Pumpkaboo forms have the base stats of the regular Pumpkaboo besides the switch of Attack and Special Attack? I caught a few of different sizes and according to a stat calculator I found they all had the base stats of the regular Pumpkaboo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    What is the postgame right now? After the E4 there is some interesting challenge or only the legendary for the moment?
    Will be added in the future a challenge like the Battle Tree of Sun&Moon? :)

Still, thanks for this awesome game!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Where can I get the coin case for this game?

It's hinted in-game; the girl next door to the lottery corner has one. You have to give her an Ice stone so she can turn her Eevee into a Glaceon. (It's about 3,000 in Slateport's Mart)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    That's completely understandable! Audino isn't a commonly used Pokemon at all, so I don't think most people even remembered it can even learn Trick Room. Primarina got Stored Power and Clam Mind as of SwSh, so that was a funny thing I noticed when I saw it only had Curse as a boosting move.

As for the extra spaces, I think it's mostly the font. Gen 3 fonts were fairly large.

Another couple of questions:
    1. Were hit rates improved for the enemy AI btw? I feel like I'm always getting hit with low accuracy moves, like against Shelly for instance at the weather institute. Even though I changed the weather to rain, her Pokemon were still managing to land blizzard. 😂
    2. Do all the Pumpkaboo forms have the base stats of the regular Pumpkaboo besides the switch of Attack and Special Attack? I caught a few of different sizes and according to a stat calculator I found they all had the base stats of the regular Pumpkaboo.
    I actually gave Primarina Calm Mind as a buff in my earlier hacks too, so it's odd that that change was missed.
    1. Nope, they're same as the player's hit rates. 70% accuracy isn't too bad unless it's Focus Blast - rain doesn't lower Blizzard's accuracy.
    2. Seems they do all have the same stats, which is another mistake!
    What is the postgame right now? After the E4 there is some interesting challenge or only the legendary for the moment?
    Will be added in the future a challenge like the Battle Tree of Sun&Moon? :)

Still, thanks for this awesome game!!
    There are some new post game bosses and rematches, the docs have the full list. There'll be something quite a bit better than the battle tree in future!
    Glad you liked it!

Also just released version 1.11, which mostly fixes bugs, including the bad egg bug! Full details here: link.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Spotted my first bug: was battling the E4, due to the hail my pokemon and the foe was koed, so i sent out Mawile.
    Than it activate its Intimidating skill that lowers the foe's atk by 1 stage, but since there isn't already a foe on the enemy side, it crippled the stats of Mawile on screen (no HP green bar and no life points of Mawile, and all the screen looks all a little messed up ).
    After the battle all returned the right way and the game was still playable.
    Sadly was playing on GBA and wasn't able to take a screenshot.

MYRedchimp

Experienced Nuzlocker/Challenge Runner
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    I'm playing on 1.9 are you able to get hidden abilities from the game corner? I've been rolling for an hour tryna get a moxie chimchar and just can't seem to get one. I saw a video of someone doing it but idk if it was just the version he was playing on

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    For the pkmn on game corner you have to wait till the 6th badge, and the PC will sold the ability patcher

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Hey Buffel, thanks for an incredible game. I'm assuming these are minor bugs, maybe you know about them already, but it seems like Galvantula can't re-learn Electroweb from the move tutor, nor can Gigalith re-learn Power Gem. Just thought I'd let you know!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Spotted my first bug: was battling the E4, due to the hail my pokemon and the foe was koed, so i sent out Mawile.
    Than it activate its Intimidating skill that lowers the foe's atk by 1 stage, but since there isn't already a foe on the enemy side, it crippled the stats of Mawile on screen (no HP green bar and no life points of Mawile, and all the screen looks all a little messed up ).
    After the battle all returned the right way and the game was still playable.
    Sadly was playing on GBA and wasn't able to take a screenshot.
    Yeah, known issue!
    Hey Buffel, thanks for an incredible game. I'm assuming these are minor bugs, maybe you know about them already, but it seems like Galvantula can't re-learn Electroweb from the move tutor, nor can Gigalith re-learn Power Gem. Just thought I'd let you know!
    You're welcome! Gigalith was fixed recently, wasn't aware of the Galvantula issue though, will fix!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2022
    Hey, I noticed that Metagross can use fly. Not sure if that is intentional but just putting that out there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2022
    Seems like a really nice hack, lots of great qol features. Nice work!
    Was wondering though, any intention to one day make a platinum hack? Just a few days ago I saw a walking pokemon patch that came out for it and with platinum being my favorite of the series, I thought that it would be wonderful to have something as quality as this hack + walking pokemon in platinum

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I actually gave Primarina Calm Mind as a buff in my earlier hacks too, so it's odd that that change was missed.
    1. Nope, they're same as the player's hit rates. 70% accuracy isn't too bad unless it's Focus Blast - rain doesn't lower Blizzard's accuracy.
    2. Seems they do all have the same stats, which is another mistake!

No, rain makes blizzard go through the accuracy check. Just found it odd that Shelly was hitting every single one of them, but could be my luck is extremely bad.

On another note, I think I found a bug. I know it's been reported as fixed in the bug doc, but I think you should check again if Brick Break breaks Aurora Veil. I was battling Shelly and ran some damage calcs on a Brave Burned Conckledurr (lvl 91) with Guts against her Ninetails and Ceffable and damage on Facade was still halved even though I used Brick Break in the previous turn.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Seems like a really nice hack, lots of great qol features. Nice work!
    Was wondering though, any intention to one day make a platinum hack? Just a few days ago I saw a walking pokemon patch that came out for it and with platinum being my favorite of the series, I thought that it would be wonderful to have something as quality as this hack + walking pokemon in platinum
    Thanks! Nah, I've already made a Platinum hack, but it's not in a state worth releasing. Hopefully someone will get following Pokemon working with Renegade Platinum some day!
    No, rain makes blizzard go through the accuracy check. Just found it odd that Shelly was hitting every single one of them, but could be my luck is extremely bad.

On another note, I think I found a bug. I know it's been reported as fixed in the bug doc, but I think you should check again if Brick Break breaks Aurora Veil. I was battling Shelly and ran some damage calcs on a Brave Burned Conckledurr (lvl 91) with Guts against her Ninetails and Ceffable and damage on Facade was still halved even though I used Brick Break in the previous turn.
    Yeah, just luck! Brick Break was definitely fixed, but it was then updated in the battle engine and now it's broken again 😅.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Hi Buffel thanks a lot for the updates. Been not having any more Bad Eggs or other weird bugs since the 1.10 update and up so I guess my previous Bad Egg issue was due to the Pokedex error, lol.
    I have a query, and sorry if it's been explained in previous posts or changelog (I probably missed it), is Toucannon's Beak Blast still not in the game? The Dex don't mention it can learn it nor it's in the list of moves it can remember from the Pokecenter dude so I assume that's the case?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi Buffel thanks a lot for the updates. Been not having any more Bad Eggs or other weird bugs since the 1.10 update and up so I guess my previous Bad Egg issue was due to the Pokedex error, lol.
    I have a query, and sorry if it's been explained in previous posts or changelog (I probably missed it), is Toucannon's Beak Blast still not in the game? The Dex don't mention it can learn it nor it's in the list of moves it can remember from the Pokecenter dude so I assume that's the case?
    You're welcome! Glad to hear that's fixed, that bug was nasty. Yeah Beak Blast isn't in yet; I've only just finished coding it today, so it won't be in the game until it's been tested.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    why is a lv 92 mega gardevoir faster than 290. i shouldn't be so salty that it's faster than vikavolt because vikavolt is broken too, but jesus man

Back