• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    big fan of the mod so far, I've been trying to make a team with mega flygon and primarina but there isn't a way to teach round to my team. Is there any plans to have it added in?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    No plans to include the new forms just yet, the resources needed for that currently don't exist and doing so would also break compatibility with existing saves.

I don't think I can reply to every individual post in the thread like I used to, but for what it's worth I am still reading all of them!

hey just wanted to report a bug, im playing on challenge mode strict caps, and i noticed specially after the 2nd gym other trainer pokemon have an unreal pokemon speed stats, specially at 3rd gym leader im always 2nd to attack even my gengar with hasty nature and full speed ev,spa and a little bit hp with quick claw is still always 2nd to attack, also even with quick claw activating his still always the first to attack its like the quick claw became useless.
    also tailwind doesn't work, please fix the speed problem

Years
  • And to add other feedback to my comment about Delphox/Pyromancy (that I think the idea is pretty cool, just that it needs some tweaks/move changes), I think Primarina would be better with an ability like Dancer or Punk Rock instead of Berserk, it fits a lot thematically (music/show theme) and competitively it could be pretty interesting with the Oricorios, Bellossom or Volcarona for the first.

So, the Berserk thing is something I suggested back in the Photonic Sun/Prismatic Moon hack, and my reasoning was something along the lines of "mermaids are scary when they're angry". I did consider suggesting Dancer back then, but thought it was a bit situational, since most dance moves don't help Primarina too much... Well, imo at least >.>
    Having said that, I do believe that your Punk Rock idea is better thematically (and competitively). This is all up to Buffel at the end of the day tho.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2022
    Now that I think about it, I think Punk Rock should replace Liquid Voice as I see it as a 'similar but just better' case (specially with the Sparkling Aria buff), but Dancer could be a lot of fun in Doubles with anything that has Quiver Dance (to boost its Special Att. and Special Def. even more while helping with its mediocre Speed), or with Feather Dance to help Primarina against physical attackers, or maybe just give Primarina Quiver Dance (I think it fits really well, like with Bellossom) and call it a day.

As you say, in the end any balance is in Buffel's hands (and he already did an amazing job in my opinion, aside for just a few things), it's just that with a little better Pyromancy/Delphox and/or Primarina tweaks Inclement Emerald would be just [cheff kiss].

Last edited:

MYRedchimp

Experienced Nuzlocker/Challenge Runner
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    So I just got to the seafloor cavern and got to the door being blocked by the Team Aqua member, he says go back to Mossdeep because he heard Magma was there, but no Team Magma members are in Mossdeep at all. So I'm just kinda stuck here rn wondering what to do. Every place leads back to that cave which leads to mossdeep, which I already cleared the Space Station of Magma members

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    Who is the girl in Slateport standing next to the lighthouse? I have finished the league and she still tell me I'm too weak to beat her.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2022
    Just finished my playthrough and came here to tell you: what a great work!

I really didnt read the whole thread and idk if you are already working in the Battle Frontier, but, dude... The only downside is that I can't play more of the game with my current save, and that just shows how great the effort you put in this work, congratulations!

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Just finished my playthrough and came here to tell you: what a great work!

I really didnt read the whole thread and idk if you are already working in the Battle Frontier, but, dude... The only downside is that I can't play more of the game with my current save, and that just shows how great the effort you put in this work, congratulations!

Next update will be gen 8 and then the next big update will be the battle frontier, sorry but I think it will take a while :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is there any issue about the new HM system?..I thought don't need some hm slave but it seems not working..

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Umm, a suggestion , since Manectric can learn some fire-type moves , why not make Mega Manectric Electric/Fire instead ?
    Either add Magnet Rise to its movepool, or give it more speed for sweep .

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    when will the next update come out? It's already February and they haven't updated the game yet, I hope they add new battles like Cynthia or Lance. also put daily secondary missions to get special battle items. I also think that they could add a special battle tower where there are confrontations with several trainers specialized in fire, water, earth, rock, etc. and that the prize for winning the battle tower is a pokemon that can only be obtained by that means and with perfect IVs with hidden ability, so it would be more entertaining to complete the pokedex and not too monotonous to search for it on a route.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    when will the next update come out? It's already February and they haven't updated the game yet, I hope they add new battles like Cynthia or Lance. also put daily secondary missions to get special battle items. I also think that they could add a special battle tower where there are confrontations with several trainers specialized in fire, water, earth, rock, etc. and that the prize for winning the battle tower is a pokemon that can only be obtained by that means and with perfect IVs with hidden ability, so it would be more entertaining to complete the pokedex and not too monotonous to search for it on a route.

You know this hack is free, right? You know the mod author has a life, right? You know if you don't like something, you can make your own, right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    Hi Buffel, finded one bug in this game and I don't know how this occured.
    Post E4, my Match Call crash when is oppened and/or soft reset automatically the game, I don't know what I did that for this to happen to be honest, just kept playing, capturing and training so many Pokémon I wanted to test.

More details if this help you:
    - Don't oppened more the Match Call post E4.
    - First things I did it when defeated Wallace: I Acessed the new content (Cynthia, May rematch, Greta, Leaf, etc).
    - Took all TM.
    - Tried capture all obtainable pokémon, including by breeding (Legendaries captured first).
    - Have found Heart Scale in Luvdisc, captured in Ever Grand City.
    - No cheats and no gameshark.
    I don't know if another bugs can influence too, like Aroma lady in fallabor battle tent's or the HM Cut when used in tall grass.

Hope this helps, liked much this fan game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Found a weird bug, was in a double battle with my Magnezone (sturdy) and Ninetales (flash fire) against a Noivern and Arcanine, Route 134. My Magnezone's sturdy had just activated to survive and KO a Tyrantrum. When the Noivern came in, the game 'activated' my Magnezone's sturdy, and made it act like it was frisking the opponent to find its Normal Gem.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2022
    Many Generation 8 Pokémon have a Gigamax form, does that mean they will also be repurposed as Mega Evolutions like the ones we currently have in game (like Butterfree for example were its Gigamax form acts as a Mega Evolution in Inclement Emerald)?

Back