• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    hey, I just used the move tutor to get teleport on an espeon and then turned it into an umbreon using the scientist at devon for wish teleport strats, but whenever I use teleport, it just fails. Any idea why this is happening?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    hey, I just used the move tutor to get teleport on an espeon and then turned it into an umbreon using the scientist at devon for wish teleport strats, but whenever I use teleport, it just fails. Any idea why this is happening?

Teleport's effect doesn't work yet outside of battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2022
    I'm talking about in battle, I'm using teleport because of the negative priority bracket but it just doesn't work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I'm talking about in battle, I'm using teleport because of the negative priority bracket but it just doesn't work.
    Teleport does nothing in trainer battles before gen 8. IE is currently using gen 7 mechanics for many things and this is one of them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Will there be more Pokemon rebalances (Stats/Movepool/Abilities) after 2.0?
    Only if something I buff in 2.0 is stupidly overpowered. After 2.0 I'll be focusing on the frontier, and rebalancing things while editing that would be a pain.

Years
    Hi!, idk much about romhacking, but, it could be possible to use the main code of 8gen pokemons of Radical Red so it is faster to add them? Of course you should ask soupercell (the creator)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    Is there a roadmap or any estimated time for the next update? Also will your save be usable or would we need to restart the game?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Is there a roadmap or any estimated time for the next update? Also will your save be usable or would we need to restart the game?

It'll be out when it's done; there's a 2.0 to do list around Buffel's GitHub so you can see that as a pseudo roadmap. And future updates will be compatible with current saves as long as the save shares the same name with the updated rom.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Can't seem to get rock blast on my Cinccino, isn't showing up at the move relearner. Anyone else had any problems like this

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    im not sure I really know what that part about saves means as I am really not that smart when it comes to rom stuff but I will assume that most likely means yes and I am good to play and use the save whenever it updates

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    It'll be out when it's done; there's a 2.0 to do list around Buffel's GitHub so you can see that as a pseudo roadmap. And future updates will be compatible with current saves as long as the save shares the same name with the updated rom.
    im not sure I really know what that part about saves means as I am really not that smart when it comes to rom stuff but I will assume that most likely means yes and I am good to play and use the save whenever it updates

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi!, idk much about romhacking, but, it could be possible to use the main code of 8gen pokemons of Radical Red so it is faster to add them? Of course you should ask soupercell (the creator)
    It's not really necessary, gen 8's mostly done now. I did try porting some of the move animations from RR but it was easier to make new ones in the end.
    Can't seem to get rock blast on my Cinccino, isn't showing up at the move relearner. Anyone else had any problems like this
    It's definitely there in the source code, should be no reason for it not to appear. Did you get the hack's patch from my github or somewhere else?

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
    Years
    What happens if you accidentally lost something important like the experience share due to the bug Bite bug? Is there a way that you can get another experience share in the game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    What happens if you accidentally lost something important like the experience share due to the bug Bite bug? Is there a way that you can get another experience share in the game?
    It's gone unfortunately. You can either trade another one over or make a cheat code to give yourself another one. Would recommend not using Bug Bite until this is fixed, as it only happens if your mon uses the move.

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
    Years
    It's gone unfortunately. You can either trade another one over or make a cheat code to give yourself another one. Would recommend not using Bug Bite until this is fixed, as it only happens if your mon uses the move.

I've since replaced bug bite so I won't run into that issue again but that's a really annoying bug and I had no idea until it was too late :/

I'm guessing traditional Pokémon emerald cheat codes will not work due to this being a decomp right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I've since replaced bug bite so I won't run into that issue again but that's a really annoying bug and I had no idea until it was too late :/

I'm guessing traditional Pokémon emerald cheat codes will not work due to this being a decomp right?
    Yeah it's pretty bad. Cheats are hit or miss, some will work but many won't. The item one should work, but you'll have to calculate the item ID from here to use it as IE moves all the item IDs around.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2023
    Only if something I buff in 2.0 is stupidly overpowered. After 2.0 I'll be focusing on the frontier, and rebalancing things while editing that would be a pain.

Ahh all right. Will we see mons like Marshadow in 2.0 as gift pokemon? Or like find like Entei/Suicune/Raikou in previously visited areas. like Entei in Magma HQ etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    This romhack is amazing. I have a blast playing it. It is definitely a challenge but never seems to be unfair. Not sure if I have played a better emerald qol hack.

But dude, your eeveelutions are busted. I mean, I am not complaining, its really nice to have a Jolteon with Freeze Dry and Giga Drain....

Back