• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Infernal Red / Natural Green

How many Gyms should the first demo go up to?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
I actually love this remake. However my laptop can't take this haha it lags so much esp when I encounter a pokemon in the grass and when entering a town.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2016
This game looks promising but not convincing whereas this fact in RPG Maker.

An engine change for this game would make had more freedom to add more things such as an 3D overworld.

Years
This game looks promising but not convincing whereas this fact in RPG Maker.

An engine change for this game would make had more freedom to add more things such as an 3D overworld.

The game looks awesome as it is and making a 3d Pokemon is risky but there are some people that have been working on like stuff for Unity3D. Either way it doesn't really need the 3D factor. It seems great so I'll later on download it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2016
The game looks awesome as it is and making a 3d Pokemon is risky but there are some people that have been working on like stuff for Unity3D. Either way it doesn't really need the 3D factor. It seems great so I'll later on download it.

A user of reddit is making a Pokemon game in Unity and that will be the closest thing to DS games.

I could leave a link but I can not because I have not reached the limit of 5 posts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Started playing this and it looks pretty good!

Will there be controller support? Or ability to remap keys?

Back