• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ink

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Would you guys ever want to get a pokemon related tattoo? If so, what would it be of?

I don't think I'd want one, but if I did it probably wouldn't be of a pokemon. It would be of a pokeball or possibly the silver/golden shapes for Lugia and Ho-oh as seen on the front of the HGSS games. Because Johto<3 not sure where I'd want it though. Maybe on my ankle.

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Would you guys ever want to get a pokemon related tattoo? If so, what would it be of?

I don't think I'd want one, but if I did it probably wouldn't be of a pokemon. It would be of a pokeball or possibly the silver/golden shapes for Lugia and Ho-oh as seen on the front of the HGSS games. Because Johto<3 not sure where I'd want it though. Maybe on my ankle.

I would just for the heck of it, i would get like a Charizard on my left arm and a slamance on my right(favorite pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I want a tribute to my favorite Pokemon, Beedrill. No idea where I'd put them though. Somewhere no one can see him.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
    No tattoo for me please. Pokemon is a kids thing after all, and having a permanent tattoo mark on your skin may make you regret it after a while. Unless you want to explicitly show your interests, I wouldn't dare.

Years
    No tattoo for me please. Pokemon is a kids thing after all, and having a permanent tattoo mark on your skin may make you regret it after a while. Unless you want to explicitly show your interests, I wouldn't dare.

Yeah that is a good point, I would more than likely it regret later on. I'l just stick to the temporary Pokemon tattoos I used to get as a kid :P

Years
    I don't really like tattoos. But if I did, I wouldn't mind a pokemon one. Probably something cutesy, and it'd be on a sleeve so I could have a pretty background and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    I think a Kanto badge would be pretty sweet too. I have 2 tattoos now, so I'm not opposed to the idea of it at all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I honestly wouldn't mind getting some Pokémon tattoo, as long as it's on a place that's hidden--away from public's view. In other words, I'd most likely have it stuck somewhere that others won't be able to see unless I decide to show them myself, haha.

As for which Pokémon I'd be choosing, I actually have no idea, sadly. Well, I do have ideas, but can't really decide. I'd be able to get them all if I want, but I really wouldn't want my body filled with tattoos; one or two would suffice. Anyway, first Pokémon that comes to mind is Vulpix, as I'm just a huge fan of it. Second would be Beautifly, with third being Vivillon. As for fourth, it's Darkrai.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I like this topic, but I would love to get one, I have many tatoos but all have RNC or the name related to the R in it, so I would have to think long and hard if I ever did get one so as to implement the RNC or the R into it, I still have an upper thigh that is empty, maybe I will look into it, it would be a good addition to my collection.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    I would absolutely LOVE Pokemon Ink, but I'd never actually get one. If I did, however...

I'd have an Arbok hood marking on my chest. That would be such an amazing tattoo... <3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    If I could - I would get Patrat on my left forearm and Watchog on my right forearm so if I ever needed to hide them (like for a job interview) I can just put on a long sleeve shirt.

I probably never will.

Last edited:

~Ciel~

Keep calm and use nuzzle ;)
    Years
    Oh i got some ideas! Um...
    Dedenne, obvi. Maybe the Fairy badge from Kalos, on my wrist?
    "Keep evolving" on my forearm or something...there's lots of possibilities.

Years
    I probably would never actually get it, but a tattoo of one of the badge designs I really like somewhere like on my back that can be hidden would be pretty cool. Not sure which badge though! c:

Years
    If I ever were to get a permanent tattoo, it'd be of the Fairy Tail insignia. So no, I wouldn't get a Pokemon tattoo unless it were a henna/removable one. That being said, if I got a temporary one, it'd probably be of one of the badges, since some of them have really neat designs o: A tattoo of the Gracidea Flower would also be pretty, plus people might not suspect it's Pokemon-related XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm not really a tattoo person, but if I were to get a Pokemon tattoo, it's probably be of Treecko and it's evolutionary line. Or something simple like a Pokeball. I don't see myself getting a tat ever, though.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    I have a really intense needle phobia, so tattoos of any kind are out of the question. If that wasn't an obstacle, I'd like a stylized Sylveon somewhere along my right arm.

Back