• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ink

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • Pokemon tattoos sound cool, but I'm not a fan of them so I won't be getting any. If I ever were to get one (which will probably never happen), an abstract version of the Eeveelutions would be a cool choice I should think.

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • I have a half-sleeve of Raikou on my left arm. The orignal art was done by Airaly and the tattoo was done with permission by Myra at Artfully Insane in Louisville, Kentucky. c: It needs to be touched up soon.

Spoiler:

I definitely don't think it's something I will regret because, at the end of the day, it looks pretty and even if I were to fall out of Pokémon, I would still enjoy the aesthetics of my tattoo and will appreciate the artwork and time put into the piece. I am definitely considering another Pokémon tattoo in the future. I have intentions on getting an elegant thigh piece of Sylveon when I get through therapy as a kind of "reward" and ode to self-appreciation, love, and resistance to self-harm.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I have a half-sleeve of Raikou on my left arm. The orignal art was done by Airaly and the tattoo was done with permission by Myra at Artfully Insane in Louisville, Kentucky. c: It needs to be touched up soon.

I definitely don't think it's something I will regret because, at the end of the day, it looks pretty and even if I were to fall out of Pokémon, I would still enjoy the aesthetics of my tattoo and will appreciate the artwork and time put into the piece. I am definitely considering another Pokémon tattoo in the future. I have intentions on getting an elegant thigh piece of Sylveon when I get through therapy as a kind of "reward" and ode to self-appreciation, love, and resistance to self-harm.

I like that, it's really amazing, I have been looking all over for one of a squirtle, no luck yet.

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • I like that, it's really amazing, I have been looking all over for one of a squirtle, no luck yet.

I believe the artist who designed mine also does commissions, so if you like their style I definitely recommend them! c: I'm sure they could come up with something wonderful.
    I'm mainly picturing a very elegant looking Squirtle with a very tribal/designed shell. c: Good luck!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I believe the artist who designed mine also does commissions, so if you like their style I definitely recommend them! c: I'm sure they could come up with something wonderful.
    I'm mainly picturing a very elegant looking Squirtle with a very tribal/designed shell. c: Good luck!

OM goodness that would be great, a simple squirtle would be too plain, some thing more tribal would be awesome, now how would I go about getting a design from the one who done yours

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • OM goodness that would be great, a simple squirtle would be too plain, some thing more tribal would be awesome, now how would I go about getting a design from the one who done yours

You can message them on Deviantart. I'm not sure about their commissions currently but I'm sure they could work something out for you. =)

If you needed a rough design I might even be able to help you out.

Years
  • I've always entertained the idea and never really knew what I would get. But after they introduced Pokémon footprints, I wouldn't mind getting a pair on the bottom of my feet. Probably Eevees or one of it's evolved forms. Honestly speaking however, I wouldn't mind getting Victini or a portrait with ghost/dark/psychic type pokemon.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Not now, no, but when I was like 10 (18 now) me and my 'worst enemy' (we were friends at the time) agreed to both get Mightyena tattoos when we were older; one of us would have it with a black outline, and one with a white.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Even if I wanted to get a tattoo, I think that the Pokemon franchise offers too many options for things that could be turned into tattoos - 719+ Pokemon to begin with, not counting things like badges and items. I'm pretty indecisive as it is and with a tattoo I would be super hesitant to get something because my tastes may eventually change. However, if I had to get one it would probably be something inconspicuous and not extremely and/or obviously Pokemon related.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I've never had much interest in getting a tattoo, Pokemon-related or not. If I were to get one, I have no clue what I'd get it of. Maybe one of my favorite Pokemon, like Blastoise? Overall, though, I don't think Pokemon tattoos would necessarily age very well (even if I continue to like Pokemon as the years go on, which seems likely at this point, given that it's been 15 years and I've shown no signs of letting up).

For people who want Pokemon tattoos, maybe a design that also looks like something in nature could work well. Something subtle that could more easily be justified to an anti-tattoo employer would be best (i.e., having a cartoonish character on your arm might not signify maturity and professionalism, depending on your career field).

Years
  • I've got no plans on getting a tattoo in the future, but if I did I'd probably make is something inconspicuous. I was thinking it might be a symbol like a Gym badge or one of the TCG type symbols, but if I were forced to get one right now, I'd probably go with アンノーン on my left heel (Unown in katakana). I know that a lot of people think it's silly to get a word or phrases tattooed on you in a language that you don't speak, but Unown is one of my favorite Pokemon, and their name is literally just 'Unknown' in Japanese, so it would have a double meaning, too.

Years
  • I was in Game the other day and the cashier that served us had a Pokemon sleeve covering his entire right arm, it was pretty cool. It had Squirtle, Magikarp, Pikachu and a few others.

Back