• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Iron/Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Hello! After some +20 days without updates, I'm here again!

@fiox: Why do you say that? We have already 6 fakes (some of theme are 'Kimeras'), and personally, I like them :)

-----------------

I haven't done very much, but at least it is something. I haven't done so much because I've been designing a style for MyBB, and I haven't completed yet, so, it will take me some more weeks...

Anyway, here are the updates:

Pokémon Iron/Steel

Do you remember that? Well, this is how it will look inside:

Pokémon Iron/Steel

Do you like it? Soon I will begin with the forest. BTW, I have inserted nearly 80% of all the tiles this hack will have (or more), so a pre-beta will be here soon.

Well, see ya!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    You are unbelievable. The graphics are off the charts. I love this hack, and I don't care if it is in a different language when the pre-beta comes out. I will play it as soon as it does. You are amazing, and I love your work.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    omg. i saw this hack like 3 months ago and i thought it was in game devepment. I really love your tiles. it reminds me that heartgold is coming out and that this game will be as enjoyable or even better!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    You are unbelievable. The graphics are off the charts. I love this hack, and I don't care if it is in a different language when the pre-beta comes out. I will play it as soon as it does. You are amazing, and I love your work.

Thank you! :)

omg. i saw this hack like 3 months ago and i thought it was in game devepment. I really love your tiles. it reminds me that heartgold is coming out and that this game will be as enjoyable or even better!

Thanks!

UPDATE TIME

More from the CAVE:

Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

Also, I've begun the FOREST mapping.

Pokémon Iron/Steel

Remember that? Well, see this:

Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

FINALLY, I've finished the LAB tile!

Pokémon Iron/Steel

OK, that's all. Well, not really:

A script!

Hope to see more posts this time, see ya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    @Kronos: Thanks!

---------------

Some updates:

Two images:

Pokémon Iron/Steel

A new tile, BTW: the map is just a test to show you the house tile.

Pokémon Iron/Steel

Just changed the roof's color from orange to blue (2nd town). The 1st town houses's roofs will still be orange.

I must also mention that Cope began the 2nd city some days ago, but since he doesn't have as much time as me, he can't do very much.

See ya.

P.S.: Sorry for anything wrong in my English, I'm not english, and where I live, English level is very low (a lot of people don't even know what 'Hello' means...).

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    This hack seems great! i hope this is one that actually finishes, even though i don't know spanish.
    I can't wait for a translated version!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    miksy91: Thanks.

siper x: Thanks, but I don't think this will get 100% finished :/
    But it will have some betas.

-----------------

Updates:

Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

Translations/scripts:

Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel
    Pokémon Iron/Steel

REMEMBER: If this thread gets inactive, I don't post as much updates as I would if it was active.

EDIT [2]:

Now you can be in the team to! Cope said he wouldn't do very much in the hack, so I would nearly say I'm alone.

If you wanna be in the team, you must know these things:
    -Insert music [!IMPORTANT].
    -Make scripts (a simple trainerbattle/msgbox/applymovement isn't enough).
    -Rip (preferably make) tiles.

I'm seeking for one [1] or two [2] hackers, and if you wan't to be in the team, just PM me; don't post here.

See ya.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Wow
    There really aweosme

I'm jealous
    Can't wait for a beta

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    K2 Xtreme: It may not be as easy as you think. Also, I've other projects aside ROM hacking.

Nintendork15: Thanks!

Matteron (96): Thanks for clarifying...

--------------------

I've got some updates here, maybe not "much" enough for you, but it took my time. xP

I've updated the first post's layout (still waiting for a banner, still not complete) and some screenshots. The history and the plot may be the next.

Also, I've just finished 95% of all the content until the second route (translating, trainerbattles, maps...). I've still got a lot to do, so I'll try to finish it as soon as possible to continue with other things.

See ya.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    Awesome hack. Just wondering, could you make a rom base with all of your tiles in it. They're just so good and you said anyone can use them if you ask. P.S can't wait for the beta!!! Good Luck

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Awesome hack. Just wondering, could you make a rom base with all of your tiles in it. They're just so good and you said anyone can use them if you ask. P.S can't wait for the beta!!! Good Luck

Well done. Your idiotic requests have resulted in the closure of this thread. :)

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back