• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon iSketch Events

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • Ahhhhhh! Please tell me you guys will have the last game tonight, I want to join since I haven't this whole time.

Username: Destiny Demon
    iSketch Handle: DestinyDemon

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I want to say that this Isketch event was really amazing to have host.
    I enjoyed each one of you having fun and being crazy with the game.

There is one final session and the room name is: FINAL PC GT 2013

Lastly I apologize if everyone was looking for any made rooms earlier today, I wasn't feeling very well so I couldn't host, alongside with having more connection issues.

Have fun as per usual guys! :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I had a really fun final night with ya'll. I'll miss iSketch, especially the parts where I can draw horrendous stick Pokemon and smack people with teddy bears. Aw. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Aww man I barely missed the final iSketch for this year. :( Ah well, I at least got to participate in one and I had a blast with just that one. I can't wait for next years!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Alright, I think I've pretty much handed out all the emblems that need to be handed out, but, if I missed anyone who participated, or won a game, please say so. Thanks. :)

Back