• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello FL, I have a question:
    Where can we plant berries? I got some that the description says "bury it in soft soil to grow X berry" but I cant find the soft soil xd
    You can't, the description is wrong. I gonna fix this at next version. Thanks for the report.

Hello, I downloaded this game because it seemed very interesting but when i go to play it closes out of the
    app without an error message every time I encounter a trainer or wild pokemon, does anyone know how I
    can fix this?
    Do the 3 first things described on Read me.txt FAQ. If these things don't work, post here your traceback.log and/or errorlog.txt.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Hey I'm not sure if I missed something somewhere but are there documents for this game? Stuff like Pokémon and item locations, etc?

I just have a few random questions. Like how do I change Rotom forms?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey I'm not sure if I missed something somewhere but are there documents for this game? Stuff like Pokémon and item locations, etc?
    There are no docs. For pokémon I made systems in game to show they locations:
    You can get pokémon locations at these places:
    1. Pokédex Area
    2. Pokédex Habitat List
    3. After the R&D Center upgrade, the scientist tells you some pokémon locations.
    Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

For evolutions there are both a list in the thread main post and a NPC who tells all the evolution methods that are different from official games.

I generally didn't put important items as item balls on ground.

I just have a few random questions. Like how do I change Rotom forms?
    You can ask here.

Like how do I change Rotom forms?
    You need to build the Depot.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Another question. How do I evolve Gligar?
    Similat to official games, you need to gain a level while holding Razor Fang. But, like mentioned at thread, it works any time of day:
    All Pokemon that evolve day and night, except Eevee and Rockruff - Evolve at any time

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hey! Was just wondering if the Arena resets. I needed to battle five for my fan club tasks and one I battled last time I played, so I couldn't battle again. ):

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey! Was just wondering if the Arena resets. I needed to battle five for my fan club tasks and one I battled last time I played, so I couldn't battle again. ):
    Arena battles "resets" every time that you go to the Teleport Station or battle at a Colosseum.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    There is Prof. Oak's grammar error involving 'check out'.

There are species that only appear in Tall Grass, check out.

There are some Pokémon that only appear in the Tall Grass. Be sure to check!
    --------
    I'm not very good with this type of grammar.

There is a grammar bug inside the museum. When I trade away a Star Piece, there's a text in Portuguese rather than English. It's in English mode.

Echoed Voice is too OP since it has 100% accuracy. I suggest lowering it to 85% or 90%.

I like to use Captivate and Confide as long as you could reduce the Special attack stage. Similar to Memento. If you were able to replace the effect from those moves with the lower Special attack stage by 2, then you should lower Max PP to 10 as well for v3.0.
    You could also use a lower Special attack stage by 1 move from Moonblast. Then you won't have to lower max PP.

That is a bigger suggestion, I doubt you approve of this. I want Parasect to withstand moves like Air Slash and Burn Up on Rainbow Cloud.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    There is Prof. Oak's grammar error involving 'check out'.
    I gonna change for v2.1.5

There is a grammar bug inside the museum. When I trade away a Star Piece, there's a text in Portuguese rather than English. It's in English mode.
    I gonna fix it for v2.1.5

Echoed Voice is too OP since it has 100% accuracy. I suggest lowering it to 85% or 90%.
    I gonna change this move at v2.2. Hone Claws is OP too for an early game move.

I like to use Captivate and Confide as long as you could reduce the Special attack stage. Similar to Memento. If you were able to replace the effect from those moves with the lower Special attack stage by 2, then you should lower Max PP to 10 as well for v3.0.
    You could also use a lower Special attack stage by 1 move from Moonblast. Then you won't have to lower max PP.
    Memento is linked to the fainted condition. Moonblast/Mist Ball is linked to the damage (I can't just move to Captivate). I gonna see if I can do something about this

That is a bigger suggestion, I doubt you approve of this. I want Parasect to withstand moves like Air Slash and Burn Up on Rainbow Cloud.
    I didn't like the 4x damage feature, but I don't want to change it for Island. If you want Spore+False Swipe without this issue, Smeargle is the way. Or you can try Hypnosis and False Swipe Gallade.

Thanks for the reports/suggestions!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    hi there, i am new to this game and this site so if there is any thing wrong please let me know, i want to ask this: how to find razor claw to evolve pokemons that need it to next level? how can i evolve pokemon that can only through trade? and lastly, where is the main save file location of the game because i have a difficult time to find it! thanks

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    how to find razor claw to evolve pokemons that need it to next level?
    All evolution items can be purchased.
    So, in Market. You need rank:
    Spoiler:

how can i evolve pokemon that can only through trade?
    There is a list of all changed evolution methods in the thread:
    All pokémon that evolve by trade - Use Link Stone

where is the main save file location of the game because i have a difficult time to find it!
    It's "Game.rxdata" on game folder.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    There is a font error on my android phone how to fix that
    The game crashes or the text just displays the wrong way? If the game crashes, please post here the error message/screen. If is a visual issue, go into Settings>RPG Settings and try to change font values, save and test.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    hi i have some questions about this game:
    1. i know how to evolve eevee to umbreon or espeon in other gen like from 1 to 5, but in this game how can i evolve eevee into umbreon and espeon because i dont see day and night system so i am clueless.
    2. i saw on internet how to evolve eevee into sylveon but since i have never play the new gen like from 6 and beyond so i really dont know how to evolve it.
    3. how can i get legend pokemon such as dialga, palkia or rayquaza?
    please help me with these, i am really fond of this game. thank you.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    hi i have some questions about this game:
    1. i know how to evolve eevee to umbreon or espeon in other gen like from 1 to 5, but in this game how can i evolve eevee into umbreon and espeon because i dont see day and night system so i am clueless.
    2. i saw on internet how to evolve eevee into sylveon but since i have never play the new gen like from 6 and beyond so i really dont know how to evolve it.
    3. how can i get legend pokemon such as dialga, palkia or rayquaza?
    please help me with these, i am really fond of this game. thank you.

1 (this game uses Pokémon XD method for Espeon and Umbreon) and 2:
    There is a list of all changed evolution methods in the thread:

All evolution items can be purchased. Some evolutions methods, specially trick ones like trade evolutions, are different from official (most recent) games. There is an NPC that explains these evolutions. For those who want to plan, I will list them all in the spoiler.
    Spoiler:

3:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hello FL,

Let me start by saying I'm really enjoying this game which includes all the existing Pokémon! (wish Gen 8+ did!)

As a breeding addict I am hoping you could answer a few questions:

- Is the Destiny Knot available and does it work like the newer generations?
    - Is there a way of obtaining a 6 IV say Ditto? (not counting the millions that have to be caught)
    - Is there something like the Masuda method available?

Hoping you have the time te respond & thanks in advance!

Best,

Dien

P.S. I've read about the Dummy abilities, will x/xx/xxx Pokémon keep these or will they eventually get added or be given another ability? / Also read about the limitation of battle animations, is that a future plan as well to add more?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is the Destiny Knot available and does it work like the newer generations?
    Yes! It works on breeding. You can buy it on post-game.

Is there a way of obtaining a 6 IV say Ditto? (not counting the millions that have to be caught)
    Not than I'm aware.

Is there something like the Masuda method available?
    No, since there is no different language pokémon here.

P.S. I've read about the Dummy abilities, will x/xx/xxx Pokémon keep these or will they eventually get added or be given another ability?
    I certain want to add a few in v2.2+, not sure about all.

Also read about the limitation of battle animations, is that a future plan as well to add more?
    Yes! Battle animations are planned for the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hey FL,

Thank you for your time to respond to my questions!:

- Is the Destiny Knot available and does it work like the newer generations?

Yes! It works on breeding. You can buy it on post-game.

Very nice to hear this!

- Is there a way of obtaining a 6 IV say Ditto? (not counting the millions that have to be caught)
    - Is there something like the Masuda method available?

Not than I'm aware.
    No, since there is no different language pokémon here.

Regarding breeding with Ditto: having one available (somehow, maybe not easy but obtainable) could help a lot, of course I could get my hands on 6 IV Pokémon of different egg groups with time. (Will start with that, Power Bracers are also post-game?)

Regarding Masuda method: perhaps the GTS building can provide different language Pokémon(?) (with some kind of a rotation), if you consider it something nice to add of course(!); biggest reason having this method is to increase the chance of shiny Pokémon though perhaps more chance is already implemented. (+ charm)

I certain want to add a few in v2.2+, not sure about all.
    Yes! Battle animations are planned for the future.

These are also very nice to hear!

Best,

Dien

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Regarding breeding with Ditto: having one available (somehow, maybe not easy but obtainable) could help a lot
    Bigpokemonfan0 also suggested this some weeks ago. Maybe I put it as one of Kukui rewards, hmmm.

(Will start with that, Power Bracers are also post-game?)
    Yes!

Regarding Masuda method: perhaps the GTS building can provide different language Pokémon(?) (with some kind of a rotation), if you consider it something nice to add of course(!);
    Maybe I can do the Masuda method for pokémon of different IDs, and put a Ditto on LTS, hmmm (2).

biggest reason having this method is to increase the chance of shiny Pokémon though perhaps more chance is already implemented. (+ charm)
    The current chance is 1/4096. 3/4096 if you have Shiny Charm.

Back