• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hey FL,

Thanks again for your reponse!

Glad to see- and hope you can consider hmmm (1) and hmmm (2).

Also great to hear the bracers are obtainable, am looking forward to them.

Best,

Dien

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Echoed Voice is too OP since it has 100% accuracy. I suggest lowering it to 85% or 90%.
    I was testing and Echoed Voice didn't behave a very similar way on official games? With the difference that at official games it is even stronger: It retain the max value instead of resetting and user can choose another move.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ferroseed does not have an ability yet, i would suggest giving it rough skin if iron barbs is too much work

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Hello! I just got a shiny swablu! I also noticed that the discord link is broken, or at least for me. Is there another way I can find an invite link elsewhere other than the top of the page? Is there one dedicated for only this fan game? Or just a huge one with all of the fan games?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello! I just got a shiny swablu!
    Nice! Few people got shinies on Island!

I also noticed that the discord link is broken, or at least for me. Is there another way I can find an invite link elsewhere other than the top of the page? Is there one dedicated for only this fan game? Or just a huge one with all of the fan games?
    Since Island hasn't an official Discord, do you mean the PokéCommunity Discord invite? It has a Discord with a channel for all fangames. If so, is https://discord.gg/pokecommunity . I'm sometimes in this server.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Thanks for the help! I was mainly wondering if Pokemon Island had its own discord! I did join the big one just now though :) Thanks for the great game and I am loving it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hey FL!

Was wondering about below:

Using Pay Day in combination with holding the Amulet Coin does not make it drop 10*level. (or is that intentional?)

Maybe these have been asked before: could the Poké Ball the Pokémon was caught in be passed down during breeding? Connected questions to this would be if there's a plan to add ball effects(?) (e.g. Ultra Ball shows some yellow sparks, Dusk Ball some purple glow and so on) and perhaps even effects like in Diamond/Pearl?

Hope to hear from you!

Best,

Dien

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Using Pay Day in combination with holding the Amulet Coin does not make it drop 10*level. (or is that intentional?)
    It was a bug! The bonus is working only versus trainers. This gonna be fixed on v2.1.5, thanks for the report!

Maybe these have been asked before: could the Poké Ball the Pokémon was caught in be passed down during breeding? Connected questions to this would be if there's a plan to add ball effects(?) (e.g. Ultra Ball shows some yellow sparks, Dusk Ball some purple glow and so on) and perhaps even effects like in Diamond/Pearl?
    No, no and no. Too detail. I prefer to focus on other things.

I guess that these questions aren't asked before.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Good catch! I probably will do this on v2.2

more things i noticed so far:
    hisuian zorua (probably regular too) and zoroark don't have abilities, which is fine since its probably annoying to do
    toedscool and cruel don't have abilities, maybe give them effect spore instead
    neither does the impidimp line
    im going to assume that most pokemon that have an exclusive ability do not have one, i would suggest you give them the next best thing, because not having an ability is kinda bad

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    hisuian zorua (probably regular too) and zoroark don't have abilities, which is fine since its probably annoying to do
    toedscool and cruel don't have abilities, maybe give them effect spore instead
    neither does the impidimp line

This was expected:
    Abilities
    Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
    There are only Gen 3 Abilities, plus Honey Gather, Flower Gift, Snow Warning, Slow Start, Multitype, Zen Mode, Defeatist, Power Construct, Schooling, Shields Down and RKS System. On the other hand, some Pokemon have their Hidden Abilities.

I like to put important Abilities like Wishiwashi one, but Illusion isn't simple to implement, like you noticed.

im going to assume that most pokemon that have an exclusive ability do not have one, i would suggest you give them the next best thing, because not having an ability is kinda bad
    Good suggestion, maybe I do this in the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hey FL,

Thanks for your response!

It was a bug! The bonus is working only versus trainers. This gonna be fixed on v2.1.5, thanks for the report!

Glad to hear this!

No, no and no. Too detail. I prefer to focus on other things.

I guess that these questions aren't asked before.

Ouch, a tripple no haha; I can understand other pieces will have more priority though it is a piece of customization for the player. Nice how I keep finding things that haven't been asked before.

When I find more I will post.

Best,

Dien

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Hi FL, Thanks for making this game! Just started it yesterday and enjoying it very much
    Where can i find aegislash and how to change it form

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi FL, Thanks for making this game! Just started it yesterday and enjoying it very much
    Where can i find aegislash and how to change it form

If you have one Aegislash in the party, an NPC which can change its form appears on PokéCenter.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:
    It's a specific bug that occurs for player who completed LTs on v2.0 and update to v2.1. Thanks for reporting and sorry for the issue!

It gonna be fixed on v2.1.6. I don't know where the bugfix will be released. The last bugfix (v2.1.5) was less than 2 days ago, almost a month after the previous bugfix (v2.1.4), but there were some that happened just in few days. If you don't want to wait, you can send me your save (by DM/PM or e-mail) and I fix for you.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Spirited Shackle doesn't do any damage. If this move has a high critical hit chance, then it's best to set its power to 80.

Metal Burst and Comeuppance have a Gen 4 battle effect. You could change them to the Endeaver battle effect and maybe lower its PP to 5 for v3.0.

Back