• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Jaspe

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Well, I appear before this forum, wait to be able to take her to me well with all ^^

Well, I present my hack
    Name of the Hack:
    Pokémon Jasper O.O
    By:
    - Lex (Alessandro Murillo Zúñiga) (Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico) and
    - Peyi (Wilson Olivella) (Bogota, Colombia)

The history begins in a region called Jadel, in which the team Rocket, has decided to establish, together with Jessie and James O.O, where your you will have to detain them, because have been " The Chosen one " For the Pokémon Guards, (Dialga and Palkia) (To the purest style Matrix xD).
    But this will not be not easy at all, since they are lidereados for Giovanni, the wicked one of all the times... Uh...

New Intro
    New Tiles
    New Scripts
    New Palettes
    New Gym Leaders
    And Much More

Pokémon Jaspe
    Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe Pokémon Jaspe
    He estado trabajando en el hack, y al fin acabé el primer Gym tipo Acero
    (Muahaha, para que sufran :P)
    Cuya Lider será una chica... ¿Cómo será?
    Es una sorpresa...
    Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe

The Maroock Cave
    Pokémon Jaspe

Donde deberán ir en busca de un objeto en específico, ¿Que será y para qué?

And a little Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXzF0-2zgoY

I hope that they like

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen today
    AWESOME! But I wonder if this hack is in english... If its not, then maybe I would have a hard time playing it...

But even so..! VEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Lash

Years
    I like the lighter tiles and what not. I might make a banner for this hack, once it gets more supporters though :D

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The title screen is amazing, man! Will Cresselia be in the hack?
    The hack looks cool. But will it be in english or in spanish? If it will be in spanish, It will be more difficult for me to understand the texts.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Well its a good looking hack, and i doubt that its in English and about those tile set did you made them? Or did you forgot to give them a credit? >.<

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    wow very nice tiles and title screen :) legendary dogs looks awesome :D will you make this hack in english ?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    very promising :)
    the mapping is pretty good.
    it's just a little to bright for me.
    I'll make sure to keep an eye on this one

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    Wow... Another... Spanish hack. Well, even though I won't understand it, this looks like it'll be fun! But the maps are a bit crowded. Is that a purple tree I see in the 12th screenshot? XD

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Hello, here I bring new images of the Pokemon Jaspe...
    This one will be the mount Snorunt why? (His name says it xD) the Snorunt Will Abound here...
    And there will be another important event that will develop here...
    Which(Who) will be?
    It is a surprise...
    Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe

Pokémon Jaspe

Well, I wait and they like it, it will be already enough removed of the Beginning, Jeje...
    ( And even it is absent more =o) Well, I go away...
    Think, suggest that I can put or remove, since, mas that to make the hack I, make it you with his(her,your) ideas or suggestions:)
    GoodBye!

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    The screenshots are great (lately i see many hacks with snow base :P) and i am curious about the 1st screenshot that what are the water type pokemons doing there.....

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow! I love this hack, the tiles are spectacular. I really like the way you intermixed the sprites and tiles, it just seems like a real pokemon world...

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Wow, this is looking very impressive so far, I like the pallets you've used for the foresty areas, they make those areas feel more secluded. :)

I like how you've used the the trees for D/P and still included custom ones. And I really like the mapping you've done in these screenies:
    P.S.Loving the title screen!

bonaza

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    None of your tiles are custom except maybe the gym tiles. You really should give credits. I know I have seen those pc somewhere else.... You go to WAH so you know who I'm talking about.

Shining Shadow

I Am Not Being Overdramatic!!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2007
    I'm not usually one to post. But this hack looks really promising, Keep at it :D!

-Really, Really like the Female Trainer In-Battle-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back