• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    alo was that from alpha 1.3? i wonder why it shows you ontop of the trees???
    and BAN007 work could be done on your maps + learn to critisize give advice at the end because you critisized me and my friend (who made new bark town) and all you said was "no offence but i think you have a bad mapper" could say what to improve obn

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    Ugh... I think 1.2 beta was better xD
    By the way I don't know what's with your beta pokefreak but I didn't have that kind of bug and I WAS using 1.2 beta

:( I wish we had a beta tester so that we don't have these problems...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    yeah alo could you be a beta tester? so whats this battle screen glitch? if this does happen stick to beta 1.2 for now also if anyone can script and would like to help out give me a shout ok? and before anyone asks no samike is not leaving its just the more the merryier! :D

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    yeah alo could you be a beta tester? so whats this battle screen glitch? if this does happen stick to beta 1.2 for now also if anyone can script and would like to help out give me a shout ok? and before anyone asks no samike is not leaving its just the more the merryier! :D

All those bugs I found were from alpha 1.3 and sure I can be
    a beta tester just pm me when you need it tested
    also shouldn't Jesse's hair be red instead of brownish
    Spoiler:

Bugs I found

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Alpha 1.4

thanksfully ash has helped us out and fixed the bugs and samike has made ep 4, problem is on to different JA roms so itl be a bit until ep 4 is put in

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    this hack looks like success in my eyes.
    i hope you can complete it!
    if you do, be sure to post it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back