• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    --Update--

Ok, time for some episode 4 updates. I'm really sorry that progress has been slow, unfortunately however circumstances have come up, but now I think that we are back on pace to get some work done.

Note: On the last two screenshots, there are obvious border errors. However, the episode 5 map is directly north of the episode 4 map, so these will be fixed. Also, Con says that he changed the mountain a bit. And finally, the Marowak OW is in place of Donphan's. Anyway:

Pokémon Johto Adventures
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Great screenshots! But, about the Donphan OW, you can use the MD one or the HG/SS one.
    All you have to do is to change the size using OW Changer, which can be found in Toolbox,
    and it helps you to change the OW size with ease.

Happy hacking, guys, and good luck.

P.S Rollout should start with a capital "R", because it's a move name.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    But, about the Donphan OW, you can use the MD one or the HG/SS one.
    All you have to do is to change the size using OW Changer, which can be found in Toolbox,
    and it helps you to change the OW size with ease.
    It isn't so easy... unfortunately OW Changer sometimes doesn't work with FR...
    It's basically like this : You resize the OW to 32x32 for example, then import 32x32 OW through OW Editor and then with A-Map you put that OW into game, but... when you play the OW appear just like a blank space... so you don't see it it's just blocking road.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Well I'll have to sort theat out later because samike360 is doing the scripts now and seen as tho cause I was in hospital and my white blood cells are low ill be doing alot of mapping maybe til chrismas.

Also it does look like were progressing and we are but it is quite hard because this isnt really a two man job so if anyone could help just tell us :)

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    Note: On the last two screenshots, there are obvious border errors. However, the episode 5 map is directly north of the episode 4 map, so these will be fixed. Also, Con says that he changed the mountain a bit. And finally, the Marowak OW is in place of Donphan's.

This is in response to Narutoactor.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    oh sorry didnt see that XD It's Looking good guys. :)

EDIT: I notice the thread dosent use css, I recently learned some css. I can make css thread layout for you thread, if you want.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    you chould do that, but the reason most people use css is because it makes it look flashy and cool. for prof of work check out my hack thread.

Years
    I was playing Alpha 1.2 and right after the whole traditional New Journey speech with professor oak it went to a blue screen and wouldn't go any further, just thought i'd letcha know

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Alpha 1.4

thanksfully ash has helped us out and fixed the bugs and samike has made ep 4, problem is on to different JA roms so itl be a bit until ep 4 is put in
    Is this the most recent version?

Oh and the link doesn't work for me.

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    This hack has my full support, however I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Whenever you release a new alpha or beta, update the first post, as it prevents new users from having to search through the entire thread to find the newest alpha/beta.

2. The link to Alpha 1.4 says the following: "Invalid or Deleted File" I searched for 1.5 and 1.6, but I found neither, and since I can't download 1.4 I'm stuck with the glitchy version. Please fix this, although since you're going to have a 2.0 soon you probably don't need to bother.

3. Whatever you do, make sure you keep the "Why are you in my house?" line from New Bark Town. It cracks me up. :)

I look forward to the future of this hack.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    This hack has my full support, however I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Whenever you release a new alpha or beta, update the first post, as it prevents new users from having to search through the entire thread to find the newest alpha/beta.

2. The link to Alpha 1.4 says the following: "Invalid or Deleted File" I searched for 1.5 and 1.6, but I found neither, and since I can't download 1.4 I'm stuck with the glitchy version. Please fix this, although since you're going to have a 2.0 soon you probably don't need to bother.

3. Whatever you do, make sure you keep the "Why are you in my house?" line from New Bark Town. It cracks me up. :)

I look forward to the future of this hack.

Fair enough. We sort of rushed the first alpha in my opinion- we'll work hard to eliminate all the bugs next time so that we can only release 1 alpha instead of the .1s and .2s.

I'm glad you liked that line :) I had fun making those :)

In other news, for the rest of this week I'm in Missouri on my Mac (which cannot run XSE) so I can't continue the script until Sunday.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    -UPDATE!-(but a bad one :( )
    im back in hospital for a few days hoping to finally get rid of the infections home place where it all started they say its just in the front middle of my head so no new scars :)
    using hospitals computer though but should have my netbook tomorrow and no script updates but should be done by Tuesday :) and have HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Woo thats good.
    hope your okay.
    400 posts !

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back