• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • Ash493 thanks for helping me out Ill PM you about it now,
    Along with the hack Im now fixing tile errors alos I need a scriptor to make a script for me to finish off episode 1 then maybe an apha.
    Im guessing If I get a scripter to script one thing the alpha would be released soon

Wiggletghfh

The one and only, Wiggletghfh
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    This looks and sounds really cool. Once you're finished you wouldn't mind if I used your sprite of Ash for my Pokemon FlashFlood, would you?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    This hack really caught my eye. Since Jhoto is my favorite. I look forward to playing it.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • um depends because seen as though my scripter isnt here but when he returnsthe 2nd ep will be done but I am mappingand inserting OWs for the 3rd episode

UPDATE* for the gym there will be a task before the battle

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • Wow, I've been dreamin of this ever since I played Ash's Quest.
    I can't wait to see how you include the Larvitar based episodes ( even though it is a ways off ).
    And If its not too much to ask, could you check out my thread Pokemon Violet? I need some critism!!
    But back on topic...I can't for this to be finished.

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back