• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    awesome. how far do you think you are in the story? (out of 100%)

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • awesome. how far do you think you are in the story? (out of 100%)

Well so far we have finished episode 2, I don't know about the total episodes, and the first one was pretty big. I'd say maybe 5% finished. We're about 25-50% done with the first beta, which we plan to release when Con returns. I'm going to try very hard to finish episode 3 by tonight, but there are still a good number of bugs that need fixing.

23usernamebob

GucciBoy347
    Years
  • FREAKING AWESOME
    i was thinking about making this, but i was to lazy
    i have been watching alot of the hoen episodes so i might make an anime version of that
    I CANT WAIT TO PLAY

P.S. if anyone wants to help me with Pokemon Hoenn Adventure (Working Title) let me kno

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Thanks for the support guys, me and Con are working hard. Episode 3 has left me with a bunch of bugs that need fixing, and I'm working on the script now. Meanwhile, check out these screenshots:

Meowth.png
    Casey.png
    Joy.png
    James.png

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Those are some good looking screen shots
    can't wait for the beta good luck
    also does Brock and Misty follow you or do they just
    show up in certain events

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Those are some good looking screen shots
    can't wait for the beta good luck
    also does Brock and Misty follow you or do they just
    show up in certain events

There is no way to make people follow you without complex ASM, and I think it takes up a lot of space. So yeah, they show up every now and then. They are around a lot in the beggining, but they are not there for episode 3

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Please tell me that Casey will do her Team Electrabuzz baseball song ^_^

Yeah it would be sweet to put that in there :)

I forgot about all of the baseball refrences....by the time that the beta is released I'll add them in.

flickso

The china men are after us
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Really like the team rocket OWs good job with them

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • This might sound strange and have nothing to do with the Anime, but I think it would be cool if you snuck an Easter egg of Gold, Crystal, and Silver from GSC in the game. You know like make a little mini scene and have Ash be like " What just happened o.o;?" then continue on with the epsiode you would be on. Like make you do a certain thing, or have a chain of events which the player would have to do to make the scene Pop up.

That's my input on this xD;

Nice job by the way.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Where's the LINK BRO???
    i want to play it PLEASE THANK YOU!!

Did you even read the thread? The first of many beta's is only 25-50% done. In other words, it's not out yet.

Even though it isn't part of Ash's story, will the few Pokemon Chronicles episodes be in the game as sidequests? (Raikou Legend of Thunder, Richie saving Moltres @ Whirl Islands, Richie & Celebi).

Hardest would probably changing Ash into a Pikachu for a few minutes (He was only a Pikachu for like 5 minutes between the episodes).

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Doesn't wesley or Zel have this type of script?

Yeah, and other people can do it too (I think Torzach or something might have it).

Did you even read the thread? The first of many beta's is only 25-50% done. In other words, it's not out yet.

Even though it isn't part of Ash's story, will the few Pokemon Chronicles episodes be in the game as sidequests? (Raikou Legend of Thunder, Richie saving Moltres @ Whirl Islands, Richie & Celebi).

Hardest would probably changing Ash into a Pikachu for a few minutes (He was only a Pikachu for like 5 minutes between the episodes).

I agree on that---the Pokemon Chronicles episodes were the best! It would be awesome if Con agrees to do it. But, there is just a limited amount of space that we have available, and seeing as it took like 7 maps for the first two episodes and lots of offsets, we'd have to do some serious expansion.

The Pikachu thing involves ASM, and we will have that in our hack.

This might sound strange and have nothing to do with the Anime, but I think it would be cool if you snuck an Easter egg of Gold, Crystal, and Silver from GSC in the game. You know like make a little mini scene and have Ash be like " What just happened o.o;?" then continue on with the epsiode you would be on. Like make you do a certain thing, or have a chain of events which the player would have to do to make the scene Pop up.

That's my input on this xD;

Nice job by the way.

Thanks. And that also would be cool, but the space issue plays in here as well. When we completely finsish the hack, and we have leftover space, we may go back and add these in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back