• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
  • You can divide it, actually. Do half of the episodes for one game, and then do the last half for another game. I just want to play a Hoenn anime hack. Actually I've been thinking about finding a good team, and starting a Hoenn anime hack, but I would have to have a part in it, and I have no idea how to hack games. I don't want to go through a tutorial either. Actually it is not that big of a difference between episodes for Johto and Hoenn/Battle Frontier. Johto has 157 episodes, including specials and banned episodes, while Hoenn/Battle Frontier has 191 episodes, including specials, and banned episodes. There is a 34 episode difference.

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I was considering making a remake of the battle frontier series for a while :P

But let's just focus on Johto now. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. (And where is Co? I would like to resume progress...)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • My hack will be covering all of the john saga which is season 3,4,5 and good news my laptop should be working again by Monday so I'll vm samike to see if he can still script for us

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My hack will be covering all of the john saga which is season 3,4,5 and good news my laptop should be working again by Monday so I'll vm samike to see if he can still script for us

Thats great :), also do you want the .map file for the map i sent? this hack is looking great

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • hmm I thought we fixed that bug???

EDIT: Im looking to hired a advanced mapper to help with the hack anyone who would like to join simply just fill out this form:
    Name:
    Experience:
    Proof:
    avalability: (scale of 1-10) + (would be good to say what time zone eg. GMT +1)

Last edited:
    Years
  • good luchy with the proyect!!!! thanx
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

Pokémon Johto Adventures

Pokémon Johto Adventures

Pokémon Johto Adventures

Pokémon Johto Adventures

Pokémon Johto Adventures

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Well I like the idea of a hack based on
    history of anime in this case Johto
    the truth is good and I like the "new style"
    still much better ...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • sorry about no updates but its the summer holiday for me so Im tryin to make the most of it before I do my exams, but I expect episodes to the first gym to be completed by us by the end of september

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back