• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Johto Legends (G/S/C Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
    Nice, I like it he have a very good aspect but he needs him he change the tiles in order that one saw better. Luck
    Sorry i am Spanish and do not dominate the English

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Yay!

Yay! Another GSC hack to enjoy! It may be hard, but keep pulling through with it, and try your best for those things you said you will include (ie; the clock, breeding abilities from Emerald), all though if you can't, just explain, we'll understand! Good luck!! :D

Wow, I'm a bit overly excited...:embarrass: Good luck anyways!

I need a nap...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I love the pics, and if i see the features, it has a lot more then ShinyGold, wich is also a great remake (although there ARE some little glitches, like the vs seeker, who doesnt work, but its a great hack) Anyway, good luck with the rest

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Above poster; So far, it will only work for the 6 trainers that wanted to rebattle in the original Gold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back