• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Jupiter Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    Omg.... MY POKEMON!!!! IT TURNED INTO A.... HAMSTOOTH
    D: thats what happened when I got showed "How to catch a pokemon"
    I hate you rachel D:
    ps. I went into a house and it made me come out a gym door lol

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Oh jeez, that sometimes happens. It only happens if you were fast-forewarding, so don't fastforeward during that part.

Sometimes the flag doesn't set right if you fastforeward. Simple remedy - don't fastforeward. If you continue to have issues, please contact me.

And please don't call me Rachel. Call me that in private. You can call me Jupiter or Charon (when I get my name changes)... and how do you know my real name anyhow?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    Your names rachel? :O im talking about a girl in the game.... lol O_O;;; sooo........... im supposted to live with the ingame rachel's pokemon?
    lol i edit a lot

5th edit: I didnt fastforward, I dont know how, all I did was press z (a) lol

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Well, at least now you know where the name comes from. I thought I knew who you were for a second...

Anyhow, the beta has quite a few errors in it. Some are kind of weird, but they'll be fixed when I release the next beta (titled Release 6)

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Thanks. I want to keep the font, however, as it comes directly from Golden Sun and adds to the authenticity. I've been working on revamping songs, so there isn't much I can show you all. Maybe I can upload a few zips to PC...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I have to agree with Watermelon, though.
    The font is a bit difficult to see. Maybe zoom it up a bit?

Anyways, nice updates.
    Ya got my brother addicted to this game 'cause of the sprites and animations, though some PKMN have human and wrong animations. Will you be fixing that; both animation and sprites?

Also, my bro stopped playing 'cause he can't battle the fifth gym leader.
    I know to play an old Ruby up to Fortree but, my brother prefer to wait for the next release. :P

Anyways, good luck with this hack project~

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I'm still having problems... I used a US version of a Ruby rom with the 0907 and patched it properly with the ips file, but there's still nothing... Just a black screen this time... I've tried many times with the same patch with a different version of rom, too. That can't be the problem... Patches can be used over and over again without any problems...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Finally got it to work. Anyway I have a question now. How far does the current version go? I'm just wondering 'cause at the fifth gym (or at least the gym that was closed before which I'm assuming is the fifth) the gym leader won't talk to me... Did I miss a step or something?

Years
  • i need some help i´m now at mr briney or something like that =)
    and i have spoken with him and now the game doesnt work anymore =(

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    In the second town I talked to a guy that looked like Ivan. Then I got into a battle with Wind Seer NPC Ivan, who has pokemon around level 65.

Also in that same town the people in the mart are stuck on the shelves.

Awesome hack. Awesome awesome.

Muriyashi

caffeine-junkie
    Years
  • I'm pretty impressed with your hack. You really seem to know how that rom works ;P How come you have so much experience yet? When have you started romhacking?

I'd also like to help you with the trainerpics so that they look more like the actual GS characters. I'm quite fast and (i think) also good at making stuff like this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back