• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Jupiter Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • This project will be put on hiatus for another period of time, since I got hired again and college is starting soon. When I settle down I'll try to get a simple beta out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    HOLYCRAPYOU'REBACK. Even if it's just for a short amount of time due to another hiatus, the knowledge that not everybody who leaves a project doesn't come back gives me hope!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Hey I found a bug in flower shop where you will need Wailer pitcher thing. After I exit, it end up come out the cave from winter area. I will send you video. Because I didnt post over 15. So I just make a video. Hope you can fix it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    I noticed the video. Many warp problems were in the game. They have been fixed but I have not been working on this project recently.
    Oh you already update, that good. In first post , right? What about save data? Should I delete it or what?

Found one messed up sprite. PMed you.

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • If you save in a Pokemon center, you can keep your Pokemon with no problems, since there are no changes to currently existing Pokemon.

The actual patch will take a long time to come out though, because of the hiatus.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    If you save in a Pokemon center, you can keep your Pokemon with no problems, since there are no changes to currently existing Pokemon.

The actual patch will take a long time to come out though, because of the hiatus.
    Wow....sound like you have hard time.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey OWL I see you're back :D

Man, I remember this hack from when since I joined this place :p I loved Golden Sun :D
    Anyhoo, I liked the beta, although my only complaint would be the tiles, but meh, plot and the general idea make up for it.
    It was nice, good luck continuing it ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I'm really glad to see you back!I like this hack but it's too rough(too many bugs inside),maybe you'll take a long time to finish the next beta,but I still want to wait for it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Anyone know where to get hm1 for cut? I can't find it anywhere after I got first badge.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Anyone know where to get hm1 for cut? I can't find it anywhere after I got first badge.
    You can receive it from MAXIO after you helped the one who need a ODD SAMPLE.(ODD SAMPLE is on Route 304.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    You can receive it from MAXIO after you helped the one who need a ODD SAMPLE.(ODD SAMPLE is on Route 304.)
    Oh ok thank you. I will go there.

Edit: I don't see odd sample in there. Only I see one person, a lake, sign, waterfall, and grass.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?!

Ok 1158...you said odd sample in route 304, right? Ok I believe this picture I check in advancemap 1.95 is odd sample.

Pokémon Jupiter Version

Am I correct? If so....then look at picture when I get there.

Pokémon Jupiter Version

There is nothing odd sample around it. I believe this is bug item. I am not accept with it until fix it right. Or fix the event after defeat 1st gym badge. Most people complain at youtube.

Go see yourself in here and read their comment. Enjoy with people's complain on youtube. I believe this person use cheat code to not show where is odd sample is. Oh about person said intro about not recording? I can tell that person is lying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey bradzx,that's not a bug!You should defeat the 1st gym at first and then the guy who wears a blue clothing will tell you he need a Odd Sample,after this event,the Odd Sample will appear on Route 304,then you can take it and give it to the "blue" guy,then you will be led to meet MAXIO.
    That's not a bug,that is designed by Corvidae!
    PS:If you want to know why,then you can check out the data of 1st gym leader,then you will find a data "clearflag 0x2D3",yeah,this is the data which makes the Odd Sample works.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    But I already defeat first gym leader. I did talk to that guy. I went there. It nothing there. ???? What is 0x2D3 for?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    But I already defeat first gym leader. I did talk to that guy. I went there. It nothing there. ???? What is 0x2D3 for?
    aOh!That's strange!How could that be?!Maybe there are something wrong with your Rom......Maybe you should download the ips file again and restart to play it...And,flag 0x2D3 is the flag of Odd Sample...If it cleared,Odd Sample will appear...If restarting is useless,then I can't help you more...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Oh!That's strange!How could that be?!Maybe there are something wrong with your Rom......Maybe you should download a new clear ips file and restart to play it...And,flag 0x2D3 is the flag of Odd Sample...If it cleared,Odd Sample will appear...If restarting is useless,then I can't help you more...
    My rom is nothing wrong. I do follow what kind rom to use and rom is AXVE Pokemon Ruby (E). How come my rom is wrong?

Edit: Also I don't know where he get that rom from website. Maybe in dgemu.com or dopesrom.com. I don't know. But I always use dgemu.com. Because both website are different size of rom.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back